Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61

"Stop it!" Xue Luo shouted at the people fighting.

Xue Shao and the others were fighting fiercely, so they paid no attention to her.

Seeing that it didn't work, Xue Luo quickly called to the security guards next to her, "Hurry and pull them apart."

Those security guards only reacted at this moment. Several security guards rushed forward together and forcefully pulled the people away. Xue Shao was fine. Apart from his wrinkled clothes, there were no wounds on his body. Zhu Daming, on the other hand, was beaten so badly that his nose was bruised and his face was swollen. He was being held up by two security guards and could not stand firmly.

Seeing Zhu Daming like this, Xue Luo frowned tightly.

Like this, if someone makes trouble, I'm afraid Xue Shao will inevitably go to jail. She turned to look at Xue Shao and said with a bit of anger: "What are you doing? Why are you fighting?" At this time, she really regretted her decision. She had known that he could not hold up the wall because of the mud. It's time to let him in. It took a lot of effort to see that he might have turned around, but he ended up making such a fuss.

Xue Shao lowered his head and said nothing.

Seeing his unrepentant look, Xue Luo pursed her lips angrily.

"Mr. There is nothing I can do. Xue Shao beat people just to help me."

"Yes, Mr. Xue, this man has come here more than once. He has done this so many times, and now his words are getting worse and worse," said It was the young security guard who had just been threatened. He originally thought that this was a private matter that was not easy to handle, but after seeing Xue Shao's behavior just now, he suddenly felt that he was too unmanly. Now seeing that Zhang Huifen and Xue Shao might be punished, they quickly helped to explain.

Hearing this, Xue Luo looked at Xue Shao, who had his head lowered. I thought to myself that I had misunderstood him. But this is not the time to solve this.

She glanced at Zhu Daming and saw that this man really looked wretched. She had heard Yuan Qing tell him about his misdeeds before, and she felt even more disgusted in her heart.

Zhu Daming suddenly came to life when he saw someone in charge coming. He pointed at Xue Shao and said, "I must go to the police station to sue you today!"

"Sue him?"

Xue Luo looked at Zhu Daming with a sneer, "Listen You said that you came to my factory door more than once to make trouble. I haven't settled this matter with you yet. My factory just lost something recently, and I don't know if it was stolen. Today you brought it to the door yourself, so don't You blame me for sending you to the police station for investigation."

To deal with such a scoundrel, you have to be even more scoundrel than him.

"What are you talking about? When did I steal something?" Zhu Daming looked at Xue Luo with wide eyes, full of anger.

"I don't just have to listen to what you say. Also, Zhang Huifen is now a member of my factory. If you make trouble again, I will go to the bureau and sue you for disturbing the public. Let's see who can sue who!" He said to the security guard next to him: "Go and call the bureau and ask them to come pick them up. I also have to ask, where is the protection of the people's safety, leaving such scum to fool around all day long.

" Daming didn't have the confidence to begin with, but now he was a wealthy man who opened a factory, and when he heard Xue Luo's tone, he thought that there must be someone here, and he immediately panicked.