Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

"Is there no other way?" Jiang's father also had a headache.

Everyone in the Jiang family is tough, but when it comes to the old man of the Jiang family, they all act softly.

Jiang Wei was also a little worried, "My grandpa is old. If he loses his temper, it will have a great impact on his health. I hope you can help."

Listening to Jiang's somewhat pleading tone, Xue Luo also knew that she would give up when she was ready. . She nodded seriously, "Yes, I'll try my best. But I need a completely quiet environment without being disturbed. I hope no one will come in and disturb me during this process."

"No problem!" Father Jiang agreed.

The house where Jiang Jia arranged embroidery for Xue Luo was a small study in the back room. The light is great and the windows at the back face the garden so no one will be disturbed.

After Xue Luo entered, Father Jiang breathed a sigh of relief. "This girl looks pretty reliable, so she should be fine."

Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows, "She just said she would give it a try."

Upon hearing this, Jiang's father glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, looking like an idiot. Looking at him, "Didn't you see that after she read the painting, there was no trace of worry in her eyes, and then she said it couldn't be repaired. This means that it was totally fine for her."

"..." Jiang Yu frowned, obviously thinking about the scene just now. "Then why did you just go along with what she said?"

Father Jiang looked at him with even more contempt, "You have been in the circle for so long, why haven't you made any progress? Since people say it's not good to cultivate, you insist on saying that? If you repair it well, will people admit it? You might just break it and not repair it for you."

Jiang Wei: "..." He admitted that he was often at a disadvantage in front of that woman.

Jiang's father shook his head and sighed, "This girl is full of thoughts. What did you promise to others? As long as you don't violate any rules, you will handle it well."

"I know." Jiang Hao pursed his lips.

Xue Luo stayed in the small study all morning. She didn't walk out of the study until the clock struck.

She looked exhausted, obviously trying her best.

After Jiang's father heard the news, he quickly went up to see the situation. Li Mingzhu and Jiang Hao also followed.

"It's so perfect!" Jiang's father exclaimed in surprise.

Li Mingzhu and Jiang Hao were also surprised. It is only a matter of time to embroider a painting, but it is completely invisible to make up a painting. This is entirely a matter of technique.

I have to say that Xue Luo's embroidery skills can be described as superb.

"A Luo, how did you do this?" Li Mingzhu looked at the picture of the horse with no trace at all, and was so shocked that she didn't dare to blink.

Xue Luo rubbed her temples and pinched the bridge of her nose to relieve her fatigue. "It's not a big place, so it doesn't take much effort. It's mainly just a little effort."

"Teacher Xue, your embroidery skills are so good." , you can be called a national player. Province H didn't even give you the title of artist?"

Father Jiang felt that if this was in City B, how could he be rated as a first-class artist?

Xue Luo smiled and said: "I usually do clothing business and rarely embroider. I really can't talk about being an artist."

"This is not a conflict." Jiang's father said with emotion, "You know, after so many years, our country has Many traditional skills have been lost, and now the country attaches great importance to these precious things. Your embroidery skills are not only your ability to make a living, but also your ability to win glory for the country." Father Jiang grew louder and louder as he spoke. Feeling more and more.