Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

"Mom and Dad?" Xue Luo had a look of surprise on her face. Li Gaoshan just told her yesterday about the two elders not coming, and now he comes all of a sudden?

As soon as Sun Laixiang saw his second daughter-in-law standing by the threshold, he hurriedly walked over, "Oh, don't trip your feet, go in and rest quickly." As he said this, he held Xue Luo's arm and pushed her into the house.

Fan Xia, who was behind her, glanced at them with a crooked mouth, put the child in her arms on the ground, "Go and play by yourself." She then pulled Li Dahai into the house.

In the room, before Xue Luo could figure out the situation, Sun Laixiang started talking nonchalantly.

"It's true for you and Gao Shan. Why don't you go back when you have a child? There's no one to take care of you here. How do you live here? Even if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about the child, right? Fortunately, your eldest brother contacted Gao Shan. Otherwise we would still be in the dark until now."

"Mom, Gao Shan and I are too busy to forget, the company is so busy these days."

"What kind of company are we busy with? The child is important, we can't go out anymore. ."

When Fan Xia heard this, she felt unhappy on her face, "Mom, when I was pregnant with Junjun, didn't I also work?"

"How can you be as strong as Arobi? Look at it. She looks so thin, so she needs to be taken good care of."

Xue Luo secretly had a headache, and she guessed that her mother-in-law must have someone to control her temperament. Although she was grateful to the old man for caring about her, the impact on her normal life was another story.

Although she was not happy in her heart, she still pretended to be grateful and said with a smile: "Mom, I'm fine. I've been to a big hospital. The doctor said that my health is very good and I can't sit down all the time. I need to Walk around and look around and work properly, otherwise it will be bad for your health."

"Really?" Sun Laixiang was a little unconvinced.

Xue Luo smiled and said, "Of course it's true. I'm a doctor in a big hospital. Gao Shan is usually nervous. Don't you agree?"

Hearing this, Sun Laixiang thought that his son also valued his wife, so he could agree to her. Keep working, it must be true. She nodded and said, "You can do this job, but you have to listen to me about everything else you need to pay attention to in the future. It's not easy for Gao Shan to have a child at his age, so you have to take good care of it."

"I know. Mom." Xue Luo didn't want to say more, so she quickly changed the subject and asked: "Why did you come suddenly and didn't tell us in advance so that we could prepare. This room hasn't been tidied up yet."

Hearing this, Fan Xia said in a sour voice: "My parents are not here for you. I have been talking to Dahai for several days, but they just didn't want to come with me. Now that I heard that you were pregnant, I hurriedly came over." ."

Sun Laixiang glanced at her, and then said to Xue Luo: "Your father and I will live here temporarily. When the child is born, your father and I will take the child back to our hometown to live."

" ..." Xue Luo felt her heart skip a beat when she heard this. What does it mean to take the child home? She asked calmly: "Mom, you are taking the child to go back to live, not in the city?"

"What are you doing in the city?" Sun Laixiang looked at her belly and said: "Children in the city are not as strong as our children in the countryside. Besides, your father and I are not used to life in the city, so it is better to go back. Your eldest brother and sister-in-law will also keep Junjun at home, and the two children can I have a companion."