Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101

Li Gaoshan has decided to do it simply this time.

When he was in the army, he was interested in the so-called brotherhood. As a result, he killed his good brothers and allowed those evil-hearted people to rise to power. I originally thought that I would go back to my hometown and live a simple life, but I didn't expect to meet a brother who shares the joys and sorrows. In the end, I can only share the joys and sorrows.

What happened to Zhang Xingguo this time gave him a heavy blow in his heart.

Xue Luo saw that Li Gaoshan was ready, and she felt relieved. After following this man for so long, I was afraid that he would be emotionally involved in the moment. Now that Li Gaoshan had made up her mind, she quickly made preparations. She mixed the potion she had used before and mixed it into the ink.

At noon, Xue Luo received a call from Li Gaoshan, "The contract has been signed."

Xue Luo could hear a bit of disappointment in his tone. After all, Zhang Xingguo still did not correct himself at the last moment.

"Okay, let's do nothing next. Let's see what they plan to do."

Now that things on Li Gaoshan's side have been decided, Lin Suxin's side will definitely take action.

Xue Luo gave some of the money to Lin Suxin first to gain her trust.

Seeing that there was only a part of the money, Lin Suxin was a little surprised. "That's the wrong number."

Xue Luo heard this and said with a bit of embarrassment: "Aunt Lin, there's nothing I can do about it. Now the factory's sales are huge, but the payment can't be recovered. I can do anything here. That's all the money is."

Lin Suxin looked embarrassed, "I know your difficulties, but this is a project of Lao Li and his government. If the money is not enough, they won't start the work."

"How about this, Aunt Lin . Please introduce me to the person in charge of this project, and I will ask him personally. To be honest, I really want to do this project, but I don't have enough money, so I have to ask Aunt Lin."

"I'm afraid this won't be good. . People have to avoid suspicion about such sensitive matters."

Xue Luo smiled and said: "I know, I just communicate normally, I won't give gifts or anything, and there won't be any misunderstandings."

Lin Suxin found that Xue Luo gave She was given two multiple-choice questions. Either agree to accept only part of the payment, or take her directly to see someone.

She didn't want to make either choice, but the current situation didn't allow her to hesitate. They are urging me urgently. Although this little money is a drop in the bucket, it can still be of some use. She smiled and said : "Forget it, let me help you

communicate about this matter. Who knows that we are a family?" After the conversation, Xue Luo went back to the company. Lin Suxin sat on the sofa and chewed it into pieces. After a while, Li Mingyu came down from upstairs in her pajamas. Seeing that she was sulking, she took the apple on the coffee table and bit it with an indifferent expression. She glanced at her mother, "What's the matter? Who made you angry again?" Lin Suxin looked at her decadent appearance, and she seemed to hate the iron. "Why did you just get up now? You're almost here now." Come on, why can't you learn to make progress like other young people." Now she felt more and more that her daughter was not what she was back then. At that time, she was thinking about how to live a better life for herself all day long, but this girl pretended to be ready to rely on her family. Seeing that she was scolded for no reason, Li Mingyu suddenly became angry. She threw the apple she had taken a few bites onto the coffee table and said angrily: "Huh, I'm like this now because you didn't help me properly in the first place. . Since I lost to that woman Li Mingzhu in the last few games, there is no place for me in the clothing industry now. I'm not at home, how could I go out to beg for food." "I didn't help you?" Lin Suxin laughed angrily, "Back then I asked you to go to the best school. If you want to study fashion design, I asked you to study abroad. But now you are complaining about me if you don't learn well. Then Li Mingzhu, she didn't learn as much as you." Li Mingyu and Li Mingzhu She didn't deal with it, but now she saw that Lin Suxin's words meant to praise Li Mingzhu, and she became extremely angry. She waited for her eyes to get angry and said: "In this case, I'm not at home. If you like that Li Mingzhu so much, you go find her." I'll be your daughter." After saying that, she turned around and left angrily. Lin Suxin felt a headache and rubbed her temples due to her fuss, and sat down on the sofa. "I'm really pissed off. I'm pissed off." After Xue Luo left Lin Suxin's door, she called the company and asked for Li Mingzhu. "A Luo, I finally found you." Li Mingzhu's tone was filled with guilt. Xue Luo raised her eyebrows, "What's wrong?" Li Mingzhu said guiltily: "Ah Luo, Jiang Hao found out about your investment yesterday without knowing why, and then asked me to persuade you not to invest. Later, I accidentally told you about your fake investment. I told you..." ! ! ! Xue Luo took a deep breath and calmed down, "Okay, now it's too late for us to blame ourselves for this matter. You can arrange for me to meet that Jiang Hao. I want to see how he is doing in person. " It was okay if it was credible, but if it was not credible, she would have to use her brains to shut this person's mouth. Li Mingzhu knew that something was wrong. Xue Luo made this request and agreed without thinking. After making an appointment with Xue Luo at the meeting place, she called Jiang Hao. After Xue Luo hung up the phone, she quickly packed up and went out. She had already planned this time, and there couldn't be any mistakes. When she arrived at the appointed hotel, Xue Luo looked around and saw no one she knew, so she went straight in and found the appointed private room. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Li Mingzhu sitting opposite the door, talking to a young man. The man was wearing a linen coat and had a short head. His back alone gave people a refreshing and clean feeling. However, she felt that this back seemed familiar to her for no reason. "A Luo, you're here." Li Mingzhu stood up with a smile. She said to the young man: "Jiang Wei, this is the Xue Luo I mentioned to you." Xue Luo smiled and nodded. Just as she was about to say hello to the man named Jiang Wei, she saw the man turn around and reveal A handsome face. "You are..." The Emperor! Xue Luo's eyes widened and she took a step back unconsciously. "A Luo, what's wrong with you?" Li Mingzhu saw that she was acting wrong and looked at her worriedly. Listening to this voice, Xue Luo woke up with a start. She secretly breathed in to calm down her chaotic heartbeat. When she looked at Jiang Hao again, her expression was already natural. Jiang Hao also looked at the woman in front of him with curiosity. He had heard of Xue Luo's name a long time ago, and even the horse picture hanging in his study was painted by this lady. At that time, I was very surprised when I heard Li Mingzhu say that the painting was just that of an embroidery master. Unexpectedly, there were more and more stories about this lady, and he became a little curious. So this time Li Mingzhu told him about the meeting, and he agreed without hesitation. I have to say that the woman in front of me is a beauty. There are many types of beauties, some are beautiful in color, some are fashionably dressed, and the highest level is naturally beautiful. Obviously, the person in front of me is not only beautiful in color, but also has an even better charm. After a quick look, a polite and friendly smile appeared on his face, "Hello, I am Jiang Wei."