Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136

Xue Luo received a call from Jiang Hao in the evening, confirming that the information in the letter was indeed true.

"Who wrote this letter?" Although she was wondering, it was too late to check now. The first priority was to take measures quickly.

Fortunately, I had already given instructions to the provincial capital before, so there was no need to worry now. All I had to do was fool Mingzhu.

She called Yan Li and they said it would be on the market within a week, so it had to be fast! "

Mr. The next day, Xue Luo went to the factory early in the morning. Li Mingzhu also came early. When Xue Luo arrived, she was writing with her head down. Seeing Xue Luo come in, she closed her notebook smoothly. " Mr. I checked it out and found that some clothing stores have already started to sell new models. They are scheduled to be launched in ten days." "Ten days later?" Li Mingzhu seemed a little surprised, and then said: "There should be no problem here at the factory. I will do it by then. Go to the production department to urge you." "Well, I've been working hard for you for a while. When the matter is resolved, I'll treat you to dinner." "Okay." Li Mingzhu smiled and nodded gently. As soon as Xue Luo left, Li Mingzhu picked up the phone on the table. She paused with her fingers and took a few breaths before dialing the number there. "The date has been set, just two days after the press conference. As long as the news from abroad does not come back, there will be no problem." There was a burst of laughter from there, "Don't worry, with the current domestic situation, international news will not spread You won't come back so soon." "You can take care of yourself." After Li Mingzhu finished speaking, he hung up the phone directly. She sat on the table and rubbed her temples, then continued writing with her notebook. After writing for a while, she still couldn't settle. After closing the notebook, she breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Everything I do now is done with my heart, and there is nothing wrong with it! There was a determined look in her slightly squinted eyes. Since the time for new products to be launched has been set, the production department has seized the time to start work to ensure that the garments are produced on time. The only thing left is Zhang Huifen's embroidery department, and she is worried that it will not be able to keep up by then. Zhang Huifen was also very good at her work. She immediately held a meeting with the employees of the embroidery department to prepare for the hard work this time and not to let go of the factory's hindrances. As soon as everyone agreed, they decided to work overtime day and night. In order to ensure everyone's physical strength, they were divided into two shifts, working twelve hours a day. In this way, the efficiency is greatly improved. "Sister-in-law must have a grudge against me." Gao Wei complained to Li Gaoshan helplessly. Li Gaoshan was sitting on the sofa looking at the topographical maps of several pieces of land that he had recently chosen. After listening to these words, he raised his head and said, "You have been acting like a nobody all day long. Are you ready to retire?" "How can this be done? ?" Gao Wei said immediately, with a sly smile on his dark face, "If I have a business acumen like yours, I really can't find any other way besides doing this hard work." Li Gaoshan Rolling his eyes at him, "Then why don't you go and continue working hard?" "On the eve of the war, you have to recharge your batteries." Gao Wei said with a relaxed look on his face, without any sense of urgency that the war was imminent. After hearing this, Li Gaoshan stopped reading the information, looked aside, and said seriously: "Are you going to close the line?" "Confidential!" Gao Wei suddenly stood up and said with a smile, "Be careful lately, it seems. Someone is eyeing you and wants to bring bad luck as soon as possible." After saying this, he threw the pear in his hand towards Li Gaoshan. When he saw that he caught it, he smiled and said, "If you want to thank me, don't say it. Tell me, let my sister-in-law create some opportunities for me. I have been so busy all day that I can't see you. I have a plan and I can't make it happen. I'm going to go to hell soon, and then I'll have to watch you." "Go. " Go ahead." Li Gaoshan waved his hand in disgust, "I'm not from your family, so I'm talking about your rear." Gao Wei smiled confidently: "Nine times out of ten." Although Gao Wei only said it as a joke, Li Gaoshan But I know that he never talks nonsense. Since he said this, there must be a reason. Apart from Zhang Liang, he really couldn't think of anyone else who wanted to bring trouble on him. Now that Gao Wei and the others are already investigating Zhang Liang, it's hard for him to intervene, but he should do some precautions. After Xue Luo came back, he discussed the matter with Xue Luo. When Xue Luo heard this, her heart sank a little. Now her factory was also being watched, and now there were people watching from Gaoshan. It seemed that the couple could not escape so easily. As for the people behind this, the biggest mastermind behind this is probably the Li family. Thinking about what Jiang Hao told him before, he had already connected with Zhang Liang. He didn't know what happened later, and there was no news at all, which made people a little anxious. She thought to herself that it seemed that after the factory matter was resolved, she would really have to talk to Jiang Hao about it. Properly adding fuel to the flames is better than sitting back and waiting to die. With everyone's support, the factory's new clothing was finally launched as scheduled. On the first day it was launched, it received a very good response and set off quite a wave in the clothing industry of City B. After all, Jinxiu's name is still somewhat famous in City B, and it is the first batch of ready-made clothes from the branch, so it naturally attracted widespread attention. In order to promote the clothing, Xue Luo even found a newspaper to publish several flagship models in the newspaper. With this series of publicity work, the results reported by the branch in City B are quite impressive. "I didn't expect that our first batch of ready-made clothes would have such good results. This is really great." The head of the factory's sales department happily spoke at the meeting. The heads of other departments also shared the recent good news one after another. Including the employees in the factory who were emotionally unstable before, after this result, everyone has become more and more confident in the factory. People's hearts are stable, and the factory will develop in a better and better direction in the future. Just when the people in the factory were happy, someone from the police station suddenly came. After the news came from the guard, Xue Luo quickly called the newspaper in City B. As soon as he hung up the phone, several uniformed policemen came directly to Xue Luo's office. "Someone accused you of stealing clothing designs and producing and selling them without permission. Please help us investigate." Xue Luo said with a smile: "I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding. The clothes in our factory are all our own. " The designer drew it, and the patterns inside were all designed by me. How could it be plagiarized?" She spoke politely, which made a few people even more arrogant. "We can't control it. Now someone is suing you, so you have to go to the bureau with us."