Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91

It was the first time that Xue Luo saw Li Mingzhu showing such emotions. She was shocked. She grabbed her hand and said, "Calm down first and talk to me properly."

Li Mingzhu closed her eyes for a while, then wiped the moisture from the corners of her eyes. .

Just as she was about to speak, she saw Sun Laixiang coming out of the kitchen holding a teacup. He took back the words that came to his lips.

Sun Laixiang didn't notice anything, but just put the tea in front of her, "You drink some hot water first, I'll go out to buy some food now, you can eat here later."

"There's no need to eat, I'm just going with you Ah Luo, let's talk."

"You're welcome, it's very convenient. You guys talk nicely first, and I'll go out to buy groceries." After saying that, he smiled and went to the room to find a coat, put it on, and went out happily with his small wallet. .

When Sun Laixiang went out, Li Mingzhu's expression became serious, with a bit of loneliness and sadness.

Xue Luo frowned and said, "You just said you wanted revenge. What happened?"

"I want to avenge my mother." There was a bit of sternness in her eyes.

"You mean, there were other reasons for your mother's death?"

"It was that couple who caused her death." Li Mingzhu didn't even want to call her dad anymore.

Xue Luo couldn't believe it. If it were the previous world, this kind of thing like killing people for the sake of superiority, or doting on concubines and killing wives would have happened. But in her understanding, human life is very precious in this world. No matter how powerful the Li family is, they must accept legal sanctions. What's more, this woman is still his first wife.

She secretly took a breath and said to Li Mingzhu: "Have you thought about it? Have you decided?" It is not easy to go against her biological father.

"I have decided that I must seek justice for my mother." She looked at Xue Luo apologetically, "A Luo, I can't keep the promise I made with you. I'm sorry..."

"Mingzhu " , what are you talking about? We are not only partners now, but also friends. Since you are in trouble, I will not stand idly by. Although I have no power, I still have some brains and can help you think of some ways. It's better than running around alone."

"You want to help me?"

Li Mingzhu looked at Xue Luo in surprise, with a bit of uncertainty in his eyes. After all, no one would wade into such troubled waters for the sake of friends.

"You are my friend, of course I can't ignore you." Xue Luo said sincerely.

"Aluo, I... thank you." At this moment, Li Mingzhu was filled with gratitude and emotion. She has lived under the influence of Lin Suxin and Li Mingyu in these years. She has no close friends. Although she has teachers, they will not be involved in personal matters. After much deliberation, there was only one person in front of her, Xue Luo, who could make her express her feelings and vent her emotions. But she didn't expect that Xue Luo would choose to help her.

Xue Luo looked at Li Mingzhu and shook her head gently, "You are my friend." She lowered her eyelids to block the emotions in her eyes. It seems that this time, the contest with Lin Suxin is finally about to begin.

Although she said she wanted to help Li Mingzhu, Xue Luo was not prepared to confront Lin Suxin and others head-on. After all, first of all, he is just a businessman, and his political status is too different from theirs. Secondly, it is not worth it to confront them head-on.