Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

The factories here in the provincial capital are built in the suburbs and are not as convenient as the urban areas. Fortunately, the factory is big enough. Li Gaoshan also put a lot of thought into the construction, and the facilities and equipment are very complete. The staff dormitories are much more spacious and bright than those in Jiangcheng.

Xue Luo arrived at the factory and looked around the factory with Yan Li.

Seeing the orderly working atmosphere, Xue Luo was very satisfied.

Zhang Huifen knew that Xue Luo was coming, so she deliberately found a time to meet her. In her heart, this sister-in-law is very kind to her, even more caring than her parents.

When Xue Luo looked at Zhang Huifen, she was surprised. The Zhang Huifen in front of her had already cut off her braids, leaving her short hair as neat as Yan Li's. She looked a little more tenacious than before. Maybe it's because of the change in my job position, but my clothes are much better than before.

Seeing Zhang Huifen's change, Xue Luo was also a little happy for her. Women should understand more as they live longer.

Zhang Huifen smiled and said, "The factory is busy these days. The last time you gave birth, I didn't go back with Xiaozhen to have a look." There was no other way, the factory had just opened and people were everywhere, and she really couldn't leave.

"It's okay, it's not a big deal. My sister-in-law is done with her work these days. You can go back and take a look then." Xue Luo looked at Zhang Huifen and said with a smile, "My sister-in-law will be much better now that she has come to the provincial capital."

Zhang Huifen saw Xue Luo looking at her hair and subconsciously touched her head with a bit of embarrassment on her face, "Sister Yan Li took me to get it done. She said it was to look at the spirit so as not to let the workers see it. If not, it will be difficult to lead people."

"Well, sister-in-law, you are now a cadre in the factory. This image represents the factory, so you have to be more careful."

Xue Luo felt that Zhang Huifen's current status and temperament , that guy Xue Shao is really not worthy. Thinking of Xue Shao, she asked tentatively: "My brother has been to the provincial capital, right?"

Zhang Huifen's eyes dimmed a bit, "He is busy with work these days and can't spare time. When I'm done, I'll go back and take a look . Him."

Upon hearing this, Xue Luo felt that Zhang Huifen was a model of three obediences and four virtues. She had been in the provincial capital for so long, and Xue Shao didn't come to see her, but she still missed Xue Shao. It seems that this person's nature is really hard to change. Even if the appearance has changed, the inside is still the same.

Xue Shao didn't know what kind of luck he had, to find such a wife.

I still don't appreciate it so much now. Just let him do it himself.

Xue Luo did not continue talking about Xue Shao, but she and Zhang Huifen watched the situation of the embroidery workers. These workers were all newly recruited and had never done serious embroidery work before. Fortunately, Zhang Huifen used Xue Luo's quick method and now they are all good at it.

However, the number of people still did not meet Xue Luo's requirements.

Yan Li said on the side: "Now these people's skills are getting better and better. It won't take long for me to see that they will definitely catch up with the masters in Jiangcheng."

"We still have to recruit people, and we need to train a lot of people in embroidery. I have prepared to move to the county town. All the production tasks are here in the provincial capital. After the products are processed in the south, some clothes that need embroidery will come from Jiangcheng and the provincial capital. The task is heavy. You have to Do a good job in dealing with it."