Chapter 3.

♡George pov♡

Karl called me the next day and told me his boss agreed to an interview.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.

"You look great." Clay beamed with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"George, I'm sure. You look amazing. Are you ready to go?" He questioned.

I nodded. I was wearing a nice pair of cuffed jeans and a white sweater with my usual pair of Converse. We went out to Clay's car, and he started the drive to the club. I nervously tapped my feet on the ground.

Apparently, my boss from the bar I previously worked at was murdered. It was suspected he hadn't paid his drug dealers, and that was the cause for his death. The news didn't phase me. If anything, I was relieved.

We soon arrived at the club.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" Clay asked.

"No, Karl said he would be waiting for me." I replied.

He nodded, and I got out of the car.

It wasn't very busy since it's during the day.

I went inside and looked towards the bar. Karl and Sapnap were talking. I quickly went over to the familiar faces.

"George! Hey! You look nice." Karl told me.

I smiled, glancing down at my outfit.

"Thank you." I said.

"Much better than my outfit. I wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt." Sap stated.

Karl rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get him for you." Sap said, going down a hallway.

"Are you nervous?" Karl asked, glancing me up and down.

I was messing with my fingers and tapping my foot.

"Yeah. I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Don't be. He's a really great guy. He's very nice." He told me.

Good. That's a nice change.

I looked around at the club.

Okay, there's strippers here. Wow. I didn't really expect that.

I watched as the women moved gracefully on the poles.

"They're really talented, aren't they?" Karl asked.

I nodded.

"It takes a lot of upper and lower body strength. They're all really nice girls. I talk with them often." He said.

"This place is so much nicer than the bar." I stated.

He nodded in agreement.

"George, right?"

I turned around to see an older man dressed nicely. He had black, slicked back hair. He offered his hand, and I shook it.

"Yes." I replied.

"I've heard a lot about you from these two. It's very good to meet you. Follow me." He said.

I followed him, and Karl and Sapnap both gave me thumbs up. We went down a hallway and to a door on the end. He opened it and we went in. He sat down on a chair, and I sat across from him.

"So, I was informed your former boss was murdered. I'm sorry to hear that." He said.

I shrugged and averted my eyes to the wall behind him.