Chapter 15.

♡Clay pov♡

As soon as we got home, George went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

That confirms my suspicion of what the doctor did to him.

"George." I said, knocking on the door.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go wait in my room. Come in when you're done." I told him.

"Okay." He replied.

I went to my room and climbed into the bed.

The sheets smell so nice and clean now. George is definitely gonna change his opinions on lavender detergent when he gets in here.

He came into the room and took off his pants and sweatshirt. I frowned, seeing the bandaged stitches. He grabbed one of my sweatshirts and put it on. He walked over and climbed onto the bed. He laid on top of me with his head on my chest. I wrapped one of my arms around him. My hand went to his hair.

"I feel so exhausted and hungry." He mumbled.

"Because you haven't eaten since I claimed you. You'll feel better by tonight. I promise." I told him.

He nodded.

"Is it weird that I'm nervous?" He asked.

"No. I was the first time as well." I replied.

He nodded.

"I don't really want to see him again." He mumbled.

"We don't have to. We can go find somewhere else and find someone for you." I told him.

"No. It's fine. It'll be easy and you'll be there." He assured me.

"Okay, darling. Whatever you wanna do." I replied.

♡George pov♡

This feels weird, but I know I have to.

"You look pretty." Clay told me.

"I know. I wish it was for you and not for him." I stated.

"It can be for me." He replied.

I smiled. I looked in the mirror again.

I don't even really like skirts like this. It's too tight.

I was wearing a black latex skirt with fishnets and black heels. I had a lacy black top on. I was wearing eyeliner and mascara. I had clear lip gloss on as well. Clay came up behind me, grabbing my waist. He pulled me back against him.

"You look really fucking good." He mumbled.

I placed my hands on top of his.

"I'm glad you think so." I told him.

He lightly kissed my neck, squeezing my waist tighter. I felt him pinch my skin between his teeth before sucking. I reached my hands back to tangle into his hair as he marked my neck. Eventually, he pulled away.

"Maybe I shouldn't mark you up before you go to another guys house." He said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

"You remember the plan, right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Okay. Let's go." I sighed.

We left the house and walked to his car. It was nighttime, and the moon looked really pretty. We got in his car, and he pulled up the address on GPS.

"I'll come in whenever you tell me to. I promise." He told me.