Chapter 19.

♡Clay pov♡

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes.

"You worried me. You've been sleeping for like twenty-four hours."

George came into view, climbing onto the bed next to me. I admired his outfit. It was an all red spandex outfit with his usual fishnet.

"You have work?" I asked, yawning.

He nodded.

"Let me get dressed, and I'll take you." I said.

"Are you sure? Do you feel alright?" He asked.

"I feel a lot better. I promise." I assured him.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. He grabbed his phone, laying down on the bed. I got out of bed and got dressed.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

He nodded. We left the house, and I locked the door behind us. I heard a loud whistle. George scoffed. I turned around to see a car full of guys.

"Disgusting." I muttered.

We walked to my car and got in. The guys drove off. I started the car and backed out of the driveway.

"Hey, I'm drinking tonight, by the way. Drinks are on the house for strippers tonight, so I'm gonna take advantage of that." He told me.

"That's fine. Do you want me to pick you up, or are you getting a ride?" I asked.

"Pick me up, please?" He asked.

"No problem, love." I replied.

He smiled. We soon arrived at the club. We got out and walked through the parking lot. We went inside the club.

"George!" Karl exclaimed.

"Hey, is Salem here?" George asked.

"No. Sapnap is the manager when Salem isn't here." Karl told us.

Sapnap came up behind Karl, grabbing his hips and pulling him back against him.

"So, that means the no touching rule doesn't apply." Sap said.

Karl rolled his eyes and gagged.

"Do that again." Sap mumbled, kissing Karl's shoulder.

Karl brushed him off.

"You're actually disgusting." Karl stated, crossing his arms.

"You love me." Sap said.

"Yeah, sure." Karl rolled his eyes again.

A whistle was again heard, and a lot of rowdy men cheered. I looked over to see the guys from the car. They were looking at George.

"The fuck." Karl muttered.

I wrapped my arm around George's waist, glaring at the guys.

"I hate men." I said.

The other 3 nodded in agreement.

"It's different when I say stuff to Karl. See what happens if one of those assholes tries it." Sap muttered, sending glares their direction.

I noticed blush creep up onto Karl's face. He looked down, trying to fight a smile.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked George.

He shrugged.

"If you want, but this is my job, Clay. I'm used to guys like that. It doesn't bother me much anymore." He told me.

"I know, love. I just get worried." I replied, glancing at the guys again.

"I appreciate it." George stated.