Chapter 11.

♡Clay pov♡

As soon as we got home, Sap and I helped Karl with the burn on his arm. As in, I took care of it while Sapnap comforted him because he was crying.

"I wish they would've hurt me instead." Sap stated.

"Sap, don't say that." Karl mumbled.

I heard loud crying from the guest room. We all quickly went down the hall. I opened the door, and George was sitting up in bed, sobbing his eyes out.

"George." I said softly.

"No, no. Leave me alone." He sobbed.

"He's having a panic attack. I think he's remembering what happened." Karl told me.

I walked over and climbed onto the bed.

"Clay, are you sure that's a good idea?" Sap asked.

"He's had panic attacks before. I know how to deal with them." I replied.

"Go away." George sobbed.

"George, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered through his cries.

"Can you see me?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"That's okay. You're already doing so well. Is it okay if I touch you?" I asked.

He nodded. I carefully wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into my lap. He clung to me, sobbing into my shoulder. I ran my fingers up and down his back.

"My pretty boy. You're alright. I'm here." I told him.

"I'm so scared. What if he comes back?" He sobbed.

"I won't let him hurt you again. It's okay." I assured him.

He kept a tight hold on my sweatshirt as he cried.

"Everything is gonna be okay, my love." I mumbled.

♡George pov♡

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun shining onto my face from the open blinds. Clay was still asleep. I felt the man's touch on my body. I curled my legs up to my chest.

Clay told me it wouldn't matter how many times I showered and scrubbed my body. You can't wash away a memory. I don't wanna live like this.

I climbed off the bed.

I feel better. I still feel weak and sick, but at least I can see now.

I slowly made my way down the hallway. I went into the kitchen.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

I turned around to see Karl. I shrugged and opened the cabinet. I grabbed out a glass and filled it with water.

"Going back to bed?" He asked.

I nodded and went back down the hallway. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the cabinet above the sink and found sleeping pills.

Karl used to take them because he had insomnia. He doesn't have it anymore, so he wouldn't need these pills.

I slowly lowered myself to the ground. I opened the bottle, wincing at the loud rattling noise it made. I dumped some of them out into my hand.

"No, take them all." A voice taunted.

Who is that?

I felt a hand brush against my thigh.

"Who do you think, George?"

No, no, no. Oh god. Please leave me alone.

"The only way I can leave you alone is if you take all of them."