Chapter 16.

TW: Graphic descriptions of abuse.

♡George flashback, months prior♡

"Are you fucking stupid!?" He yelled.

He threw a beer bottle at the wall. It shattered, glass coating the floor.

I stepped back into the kitchen, cowering away from him.

"Danny, please. I'm sorry." I apologized through tears.

He stormed over to me. He grabbed my hair, yanking my hard back into the living room. He grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look up at him.

"Listen to me you fucking slut." He muttered.

I whimpered at the harsh grip he had on my face.

"You'll get what's coming to you, bitch. I'll ruin your pathetic fucking life more than I already have. You're stupid for thinking you could leave me." He said angrily.

He let go of me and slapped me hard across the face. He grabbed my hair again, throwing me to the ground. I felt the glass shards stab into my legs and hands. He picked up a piece.

"Eat it." He demanded.

I felt my eyes widen.

He's never done anything like this before.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"You fucking heard me, George." He said.

"I-I- I'm not gonna do that." I stuttered out.

His grip on my hair tightened. He slammed my head hard against the floor.

There's no way that didn't give me a concussion.

"Do it or I'll fucking kill you." He threatened.

I sobbed harder.

I don't want to.

I took the glass from his hand and put it in my mouth.

"Chew." He demanded.

I shut my eyes tightly as I bit down on the glass. I heard it crack, and pain shot through my mouth.

"Fuck." I mumbled through my sobs.

"Keep going." He demanded.

I kept chewing, and the pain got worse. I felt my mouth fill with blood. He let go of my hair.

"Good." He muttered.

He walked to the door. He put his shoes on and left the house. I immidiantly spit out the glass and blood. I reached into my mouth, pulling out the pieces of glass from the insides of my cheeks and tongue.

Oh god. There's so much blood.

It was basically pouring out of my mouth.

I need to call Karl. I need to go to the hospital.

Using the strength I had left, I pulled myself up. I stumbled to our room, leaving a blood trail the whole way there. I collapsed on the floor of my room. I reached up to my nightstand and grabbed my phone off. I quickly unlocked it and went to Karl's contact. I spit out more blood as the phone negan to ring. It was dripping out of my mouth and all over my shirt.

"George!" His voice rang out.

"Help. Please." I mumbled, spitting out more blood onto the carpet.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.

"I need you here. Bring Sapnap. I don't know when he's coming back. Karl, hurry. I'm scared." I sobbed into the phone.

"We're coming over. Did Danny do something?" He asked.