Chapter 14.

♡George pov♡

I feel kinda gross, but I more so feel amazing. Clay held me in his arms even though I was gross. I was sweaty and there was cum on my thighs and stomach.

"Do you wanna go get cleaned up?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, beautiful. Wait here. I'm gonna go start the shower. I'll be right back." He told me.

He pulled away from the hug and got off the bed. He left the room.

Damn it. I already miss him.

I sighed and got off the bed. Pain shot up my legs and back, and I fell to the ground.

"Shit." I cursed.

I heard the shower start and soon the bedroom door opened again. He looked at me on the floor and burst out laughing. I couldn't help but do the same.

"Love, what are you doing? I said I'd he right back." He laughed.

"I missed you." I replied.

He smiled and came into the room. He got clothes for both of us. He quickly put them in the bathroom and then came back for me. He scooped me up off the ground and walked out of the bedroom.

"Did you fall when you stood up or when you tried to walk?" He asked.

"Stood up." I stated.

"Damn it. I'll run a bath then." He said, switching off the shower.

He set me on the edge of the tub. He switched the plug thing so the tub would fill up with water. It took about 10 minutes for the tub to fill up.

"Bubbles?" He asked.

I smiled and quickly nodded. He smiled and put some of the soap in the tub. He swirled it around with his hand until it made bubbles. He turned to me and helped me get into the tub. He got in after me. He carefully grabbed my waist, pulling me against him. He was leaning against the wall, and my back was now against his front.

"My pretty boy." He mumbled, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. His arms were around me, and his hands were on my waist.

"Yknow, this is my favorite part about sex." He stated.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Especially now that it's you I'm doing this with. It's different with you, though. The others were only hookups. You're my boyfriend. This is actually something real." He said.

I looked up at him, resting a hand on his chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You're so pretty. Fuck, I'm so lucky." He mumbled.

One of his hands moved up to gently cup my face. We both leaned closer to each other's faces.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I replied.

He connected our lips. My hands moved up to his hair, tangling my wet fingers into it. We slowly pulled away from each other.

"My pretty boy." He mumbled, gently pecking my lips.

His hand that was on my face moved down to my thigh.

I rested my head against his chest again.

♡Clay pov♡

George and I had gotten cleaned up. I got out of the tub and dried myself off. I helped him out and dried him off as well. I put boxers and a sweatshirt on him. I put on pajama pants with no shirt.