Chapter 12.

♡Clay pov♡

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Still no answer?" Karl asked.

"And I can't fucking find him either. I'm too stressed to use my power." I told him.

"I can't find him either. He must be blocking us from seeing where he is." Sap said.

"Damn it. This is all my fucking fault." I mumbled, sitting on the couch next to Sapnap.

"No, it's not." Karl argued.

"It is. Who knows what's going on right now? Martel could be bothering him. Someone could've kidnapped him. He could be dead for all I fucking know." I said.

"You would know if he's dead." Karl stated.

I nodded.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach when Karl, Sapnap, or George are in danger. It's very helpful, and I'm pretty thankful for it.

"I need to know where he is. I'm so worried." I mumbled, leaning my face into my hands.

♡George pov♡

I had 30 missed calls from Clay.

God, just leave me alone. Why does he even care? He didn't seem to care very much when he cheated on me and then accused me of cheating.

I heard a door open, and Salem stumbled out of his office. He was covered in blood and bruises.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

I reached for him, and he moved away.

"Don't touch me, please." He said softly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"I need to go home to my husband. You're welcome to come with." He said.

I nodded, and we walked into the main area of the club. I didn't miss the slight limp in his walk as we went outside to his car. We got to his car and got in our respective seats. He started to drive.

"Salem, did he...?" I trailed off.

He looked almost emotionless as he nodded.

"It's not the first time, and it won't be the last. I can't stand anyone but my husband touching me after. I'll be fine in a couple of days. It'll pass." He said.

Fuck. That's so awful.

"Why does he do that to you?" I asked.

"He always has. It's been happening since I met him. I guess I'm just easy." He mumbled.

I hate that he thinks that way about himself.

"Salem, I saw a vision." I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"Of you. In the office. You were crying, and you pleaded for him to stop. That isn't being easy. Just because you don't physically fight back doesn't mean you're easy. You didn't want that. That's not fair to you. Please don't talk about yourself like that." I said.

I heard a quiet sniffle. I looked over at him, and he was wiping his eyes. We soon pulled up in front of a house. He still had tears rolling down his face as we walked to the front door. He unlocked it, and we went inside.

"Salem?" A soft voice asked.

A shorter man came out of what I assumed to be the kitchen. Salem shut the front door and broke down sobbing.

"Baby, what happened?" The other man asked, coming over to us.

"George, you can go sit on the couch. We'll be back in a minute." Salem told me through his sobs.