Chapter 10.

♡George pov♡

I slowly opened my eyes. My head immidiantly began to pound. My body feels weak, and I'm in so much pain. I sat up and brushed my fingers against my neck. I removed my hand and looked down. There was blood on my fingers.

Why am I bleeding?

I slowly got out of bed, stumbling against the wall. I held onto the wall as I walked to the door. I opened it and heard talking from down the hallway.

How did I end up at Karl and Sapnaps' house?

I found the bathroom and went in. I turned on the light and quietly shut the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and gasped. There was blood all over the side of my neck. Some of it was dried, and some was still wet. I could see small marks on my neck.

What the fuck happened?

I left the bathroom and slowly made my way down the hallway.

"Karl?" I mumbled.

The talking stopped. I heard someone coming towards the hallway. My vision began blacking out. I collapsed to the floor.

♡Clay pov♡

"Shit." I mumbled, squatting next to George.

"It's normal. He's fine." Sap reminded me.

I carefully scooped George into my arms. I brought him down the hall to the bathroom. I set him down on the floor. I got a wash cloth out of the closet and wet it. I sat in front of him and took his sweatshirt off of his body. There was dried and wet blood all down his neck and torso. It had obviously dripped down.

This is all my fault. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't cheat on him.

I gently began cleaning up the blood from off of him.

"Do you remember how long this lasted?" I asked Sap and Karl.

My brain was pretty fogged from trauma, and I don't remember some things.

"It depends. For me, it was a couple of days. It took you and Karl about a week." Sap told me.

George could be sick and passing out for a week.

"Martel doesn't own you anymore." Karl stated.

Sap and him both smiled a bit, and I couldn't help but do the same. It felt nice to be free, but I didn't want it to be at the cost of George.

"Can you feel the fact you're free?" Sap asked.

I nodded.

It feels like some kind of weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Fucking bitch."

We all turned to see Martel. He looked pissed. I could still see blood around his mouth, which I could only assume was from George.

"You can't do anything to me anymore." I stated.

"Of course you'd save your little human bitch. You should've heard him scream. He cried for you. I could hear him when he was dying. He was sobbing and repeating your name. Pathetic actually." Martel said.

I stopped what I was doing and stood up.

"I'll fucking kill you." I muttered.

I felt my fangs poke against my bottom lip.

"You can't kill an overlord Clay. Are you seriously that stupid?" He asked.

Amber appeared.

"Martel, you are no longer welcome in this home. You don't own anyone here. You need to leave." She told him.