Chapter 4.

♡George pov♡

I slapped a hand over my mouth as my face started getting hot.

"Okay, I meant to say I do not." I defended myself.

"Sure you did." Clay replied.

"I don't love you. You're an asshole." I stated.

"Yeah, I don't think that's what you were saying yesterday." He argued.

"We gotta go back." Ariana told me.

I nodded and stood up. Clay did as well. I felt his hand brush against my waist.

"Hey, who knows. Maybe I'll throw you some tips." He said.

I felt my face burn.

"Fuck you." I replied.

"You would." He stated.

I rolled my eyes, and he wandered off towards the bar. I rested my hands on the pole and took a deep breath.

Clay's watching.

♡Clay pov♡

I sat at the bar as the club lights dimmed a bit.

"Yknow, this is George only. The girls won't be up there. Just him." Karl said.

I took another sip from my drink. I watched George's body sway along with the music. He bent over, showing off his ass. A couple of the men threw bills onto the stage, and George smiled. His back leaned against the pole, slowly sliding down it.

Fuck. I shouldn't be here.

My palms felt sweaty again.

He swung his legs up onto the pole, bending his body backward. His hands touched the ground, and he pushed himself off the pole doing some kind of flip. He was on his hands and knees. His arms slid out in front of him as he slowly slid down to the floor, his back arching. He slid back up and spread his legs.

Shit. I didn't know he was flexible. That's not great for my imagination.

His routine soon ended, and more cash was thrown on stage. He was awarded cheers and applause from the people who had watched. He got off the small stage. A couple of the girls came over to talk to him.

"Fuck." I mumbled, feeling my hands shake.

I got off the bar stool and made my way to the bathroom. I threw open the door and went inside. I looked in the mirror, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants.

I literally can't take this. I need George to be mine. I seriously can't handle any more of this.

The door opened behind me.

"Clay?"

Great.

"Hey." I replied.

"Are you okay?" George asked.

"Yeah. It's just way too hot in there." I told him.

I'm not lying.

"Well, we could go to my dressing room? It has air conditioning and a fan." He stated.

Alone with George in his dressing room? Awful idea but it also sounds so fucking comforting and I think that's what I need right now.

"Okay." I agreed.

"You don't look so good, Clay. Is there something else going on?" He asked, grabbing my arm.

I shook my head, and we left the bathroom. He kept a tight hold on my arm, guiding me through a doorway and down a hall. We got to his dressing room, and he opened the door. The room was very pink. Literally everything. He sat me down on a pink couch and turned on a plug-in fan. I unbuttoned my shirt all the way and took it off. I tossed it onto the floor and laid down on the couch.