Chapter 8.

♡George pov♡

"I'm going to work today." I stated.

"Love, are you sure you're ready?" Clay asked worridedly.

I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder. His arm wrapped around my waist.

"I'll come in so I can keep an eye on you. I don't want anyone to put a fucking hand on you." He said.

"Ooooo. So protective." I giggled.

He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again." He mumbled.

"It's sweet, Clay. I appreciate it." I told him.

♡Clay pov♡

George and I arrived at the club. It was very busy. He took a deep breath, and we got out of the car. The heeled shoes he was wearing clacked on the cement as we walked. I opened the door for him.

"Ladies first." I stated.

"Fuck you." He replied, making me laugh.

We went in, and I noticed a bunch of men already staring at him.

It's his job. Calm down.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. There's just a lot of people looking at you." I told him.

"I know. Does that bother you?" He asked.

"A little, but this is your job. You enjoy it." I replied.

"Well, Clay, I have to flirt with these men for my job. Is that gonna make you uncomfortable?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"No. It's okay." I stated.

"Are you sure? I can always just find somewhere else to work." He said.

"No. I swear it's okay." I assured him.

Even though it would make me uncomfortable if he flirts with these men, I would never force him to quit. That would be insanely hypocritical as that's how I lure people to me.

"George!"

Salem.

The tall, dark-haired man came over with a smile on his face. He reached his hand out to place on George's shoulder. I wrapped my arm around George's waist, pulling him against me.

"Salem." I said, giving him a fake smile.

His smile faltered a bit.

"Clay." He stated, much less enthusiastic.

I glared at him.

"I just came to see how you were doing." Salem said, turning his attention to George.

My arm was around him, my large hand planted firmly on his hip. He was smiling and leaning against me with one of his hands on my chest.

"I'm doing much better. Thank you for asking." George replied to him.

I let my eyes wander George's body as the 2 talked. The solid blue shorts he was wearing exposed at least half of his ass. The top was almost like a harness that went around his waist. It barely covered his nipples. He was again wearing fishnets and the longer black boots.

"Hey, hands off."

We all looked to see one of the bouncers.

"Hey, Frank. He's all good. This is my boyfriend Clay. The one who I was telling you about that lives with me." George introduced me.