Chapter 25.

♡Clay pov♡

"Where is he? Where did you take him?" I asked, feeling anxiety rise in my chest.

"His injuries that you caused are being examined." The officer stated.

"I didn't cause any fucking injuries! Will you just call the goddamn hospital!?" I yelled at him.

His injuries are being examined.

"Does that mean they have to take his clothes off?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're examining his injuries." The officer replied in a no duh tone.

"No, no, no. Fuck. Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled at him.

George is still in his scared, vulnerable state. He's not going to understand what's going on.

I stood up, and another officer immidiantly restrained me.

"Get the fuck off of me! You can't do that to him! Why aren't you fucking listening to me!?" I yelled angrily.

I heard a heart-wrenching scream from down the hall. I winced, knowing it was George. I felt my eyes watering.

"This will be easier if you just sit down and cooperate." The cop stated.

I slowly sat back down as the tears slid down my face.

"You're fucking disgusting." I spat, staring him down.

How could they do this to him? He doesn't understand what's going on. Even if he did, they would still be forcefully undressing someone who is traumatized.

"You've practically strip searched a fucking seven year old." I said.

"He's a grown adult, Clay." The cop replied.

I shook my head, growing frustrated again.

"He age regresses. Look it up if you don't know what it means. Yeah, he's an adult. I know that. In his mind right now, he's a child. Why else would I be buying him fucking coloring books and toys? I'm trying to take care of him." I explained.

The door flew open.

"Stop with the interrogation and get George dressed." A man demanded.

"Why?" The officer asked.

The man handed him a stack of papers, and I noticed my signature on several of them. The officers face dropped. He exchanged a glance with the one behind him. The handcuffs were removed from my wrists.

"Look. This is real." The officer mumbled to the other one.

I pushed them out of the way and ran down the hall towards the loud crying.

"Shut up. Stop fucking crying. You're fine."

I opened the door. There were 2 men standing by George. He only had his sweatshirt on. I went into the room and snatched the pants and boxers from one of the men.

"Don't talk to him like that. You'd be lucky if I don't sue all of you and your families for all your pathetic fucking lives are worth." I said.

George was bawling his eyes out.

"C-Clay t-they-" He stuttered.

I frowned at his stuttering.

"T-They hurt me." He stuttered.

"What? Where?" I asked.

He pointed down. I then noticed the large red mark on his ass.

They slapped his ass.

I turned to the men. I punched the one that was holding his clothes. He stumbled against the wall. The other pulled out a taser. I knocked it from his hand and slammed him against the wall. I punched him repeatedly. He fell to the ground, blood dripping onto the floor. I went back to the other guy and started punching him as well. He also fell to the ground.