Chapter 9

How long did it take? Issei was standing on top of a large corpse of an Ice Golem... He had taken down how many mobs?

He lost count after the 100th... Staying in this area for the past ten hours, Issei was only getting bored at one shotting these golems. He had been here alone... Obtaining random rewards from the drops after killing these mobs, such as bronze coins and he only obtained one titanite shard from killing all these monsters.

Would he call this grinding session a success?

After killing so many enemies, the system had registered everything in the area as being a joke... He had only leveled up four times after killing so many critters for ten hours.

---------------------------

Leaving Dungeon:

Total time within dungeon: 10 hours 23 minutes

Loot obtained: One titanite shard

+103 bronze coins 1 silver coin and 3 bronze coins

---------------------------

Sitting down on his bed, Issei had finally arrived after obtaining all his loot. Now... Issei had a mission today. He was going to kill that bitch... No matter what it took.

Standing back up, Issei knew that his father left for work again... Leaving his mother to be the one in the house. But he knew at this time, she would usually take a long nap from all the work she would put in for his father and himself.

Walking out of the house, Issei would begin his approach to the abandoned church. Nothing was going to stop him...

Upon arriving at the abandoned church... Issei was met with the door already being opened... Walking into the church, Issei noticed a presence.

--------------------------

Name: Freed

Race: Human

Level: 23

HP: 950/950

MP: 600/600

STR: 23 (+2)

AGL: 26 (+2)

END: 19

INT: 24

---------------------------

His speed was superior to Issei's... That would pose a problem.

"Would you look at that? Someone decided that today would be their last day." Freed spoke while having his tongue out while holding his guns in his hands. "I wonder... How many bullets-"

Issei jumped straight towards Freed... Leaping into the air while the crazed man continued speaking, Issei reeled his Great Sword back and slammed it straight into the ground. Freed was able to narrowly dodge the attack, but the sheer strength of Issei's blow caused so much collateral damage that the entire building collapsed. The entire building landed on top of the two, burying the two in rubble.

Freed coughed through the smoke while getting himself free from the rubble. He looked straight at the place where Issei stood, gritting his teeth while pointing his gun straight at Issei. "You really just pissed me off!"

Clenching his sword, Issei knew that he couldn't move as fast as Freed while carrying his Great Sword with him... Throwing his sword at Freed as fast as possible, his sword pierced straight through the air zooming right through Freed. Cutting his arm straight off while landing on the ground behind Freed, Issei stayed silent throughout the entire encounter. "WHAT THE FUCK!"