Chapter 35

"What the fuck is that?" Issei had a stick in hand and poked the slug in the ground. It was black and was moving... he didn't even know why it was slowly rushing towards him when it knew it didn't have a chance to beat him.

The slug only... crawled on the ground. Issei slammed his hand onto it and ended its existence.

How many times did he level up? Six or seven times... he kind of lost count after he continued exploring the area. What did he find out about the area? That he hated the place greatly...

The only thing he had been fighting was giants... a whole bunch of giants... however, now he was in front of a large room. The vast space inside the room was massive, enough for him to easily dash around without any issues.

"Boss time... how much more obvious could you be?" Issei wasn't that much of an idiot to know this was a boss's area.

—————————————————————

HIDDEN BOSS WARNING! SECRET BOSS OF THE AREA!

Name: King

Race: Titan

Title: King of the Giants

Level: 93

HP: 100000/100000

MP: 0/0

STR: 250 (+75)

AGL: 75

END: 200(+200)

INT: 0

BONUS: +50% Damage Reduction

—————————————————————

Landing in front of him was a one of the most hideous looking giants he had ever seen. With his humanoid body being easily ten times larger than Issei and his body filled with deep cuts to the point where the bones would be exposed at time, the eyes filled with anger. Issei was confused if the boss was an undead titan or still alive...

"Human... it's been hundreds of years since I have seen a fresh human. My body has rotten since its prime... for my strength has descended down to the mortal realm. I am King, the very man that the giants follow." The Titan swung his hammer around before landing it down into the ground.

[Boost]

Issei already began boosting...

"Partner, I have no idea how you're going to fight this monster... I wake up to you finally dealing with another threat. Just judging off of the power that he is radiating... How do you think you will even win?"

"Ddraig... boost me to the max."

[Boost x 18]

With his stats increased by 18 in all of them, and his speed increased with Blitz. Issei was going to try to chip the boss down. Rushing in with his swords, the King swung his hammer, Issei was easily able to dodge it and counter with his own swing.

Ignoring the absolute massive destructive force occurring behind him, Issei was able to deal some damage. Thanks to the Titan already being weaken and exposing its critical weaknesses, Issei would be able to at least damage the beast.

Now... the issue was... dodging all the attacks. Issei was easily leagues faster than the Titan, but the issue was dodging the blast radius of the attack.

"Oh boy... we're going to be here for a while."

"Silence human!" The Titan slammed his hammer again, but failed to hit Issei. Issei swung his dual blades once more, damaging the Titan once more.