Chapter 19

"How did you even find my house?" It had only been one day and Artemis was back in front of his house. She had found where he had lived by just sensing his presence... Issei really did suck at hiding his presence.

"What do you mean? I found you pretty easily... That's beside the point. I wanted you ask you... Why did you save my huntresses?"

Issei kind of figured that this might have been asked since Artemis was the Goddess that supposedly hated all men. "Being honest with you... I saw two human girls about to be butchered by a giant one-eyed monster... My instincts told me to come in and intervene... so I did."

Artemis looked at him with a skeptical look. She had met many people that did the same but for some intentions of their own. However, just the emotionless stare that Issei gave her made her believe otherwise. There was no intentions in those eyes... It was just a man being... a hero.

"Could you hurry up? I have school to go to."

Artemis widened her eyes and looked at him in shock, "What do you mean you have school to go to? You're not... an adult? I thought you were done with school!"

"Hey... I'm not that old. I still have... this year and next year of high school."

Artemis was... just so... confused with this boy. How could he be this... emotionless and also this gigantic but still be a high school boy? Never mind that, she just wanted to know where her savior lived.

While Issei was thinking something completely different, 'This woman has to leave quickly... if my mom finds out I'm talking with another girl... she would go crazy. My dad wouldn't really care since he believes that I have everything under control.'

However, there was something bothering him... he didn't want to be stickler, but one piece of her hair was sticking out and he just couldn't get his eyes off of it. "Alright... let me do this really quickly..." Moving his hands, he watched as Artemis tensed and narrowed her eyes, but Issei didn't care. Gently pulling that one piece of hair down, he sighed in relief... now he could look at her in the eyes rather than that one piece of hair strand.

Now what would he say... His mother always told him to compliment someone when the situation was weird... it would direct the conversation somewhere else. "Sorry... there was a single strand of hair that was poking out and it really bothered me. Your hair was beautiful and that one piece of hair was ruining its symmetry. Now you look perfect..." Fuck, he hated how he was forced to say something so corny. However, when he looked at Artemis's face, she was blushing slightly. 'Shit... I embarrassed her... I need to leave before shit goes down here.'

Taking his bag, Issei patted Artemis on the head and ran off saying he had class in a couple of minutes. "That was... the first time someone had patted my head like that. I... liked it... a lot."

—————————————————

Reputation with Artemis has increased

—————————————————

He shut that message immediately... he wasn't going to deal with that right now.

Now, here he was going to school... approaching the main entrance, he saw Rias standing right there. Upon seeing Issei, her entire face cheered up and she ran to him. Everyone else in the area was shocked that she would even dare approach the pervert of the academy. One thing Issei did notice was that no one cared about his appearance change which meant that Rias had changed the minds of everyone in the entire town to think that Issei was this behemoth from the very start.