Chapter 17 The Huntress

Issei landed right back on his bed... trying to recover from the damage that was done. He did not need his mother or father to walk into the room... It would create too much of an issue... Closing his eyes... he felt so exhausted... He didn't want to do anything. That was when she attacked him again... his heart began beating at an abnormal rate before the white aura began calming him down. She was still there... he would kill her. Getting up, he would decide to go outside and explore the towns outskirts to calm his mind.

While this happened, there was a specific someone that was entering the forest near this town. With her bow at hand and her huntresses on her side, she was ready to explore and hunt on this sacred ground. She decided that she would explore this area because she thought it would be great hunting grounds for her newest members of her pack. With her beautiful face, with her angelic platinum hair flowing down to her hips, with her goddess like curvy figure, she stood with a stern expression. Her majestic sapphire colored eyes narrowing into near slits watching her huntresses bickering amongst each other.

"My lady... what should be our first move here?" One of her huntresses asked.

Artemis looked upon her youngest member and responded, "We must first build a place for us to call home for the time being. We all will work together until this home has been built."

Nodding to their lady's request, the huntresses began flocking the open area near them. They began gathering resources to begin... the experienced ones, the ones that have been in the pack for many years, were teaching the youngest members how to properly make tents.

While doing that, Artemis heard a branch snap from the far distance. Deciding to deal with whatever was near them, she immediately blasted towards whoever was near them. Upon arriving, she noticed a large-brunette standing in the middle of a clear area with the trees spaced out allowing for the sun to shine down upon the brunette.

Seething with disgust and rage upon seeing a man, Artemis angrily began drawing her bow. However, something within her told her to stop... there was something strange about this man. He was just... staring at the sky. It confused her...

Issei turned around and saw the beautiful woman in front of him. Rather than blushing or shying away, he looked at her with an emotionless expression. Rather than greeting her or saying anything to her, he began walking away. He was more keen on exploring the forest and seeing the many things that he couldn't as a child. It was quite relaxing, especially when he could move at a much faster pace.

"HALT!"

-----------------------

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Opponent too powerful to be scanned with your current level.

-----------------------

She was also monster in power...Instead of panicking, Issei quickly became emotionless and stared at her. The more he freaked out internally... the more the white aura calmed him down.

"What?"

"What are you doing around here?"

"Exploration..."

"What?" She was confused with the response... exploration... why on earth was this man exploring this forest?

"I've got to explore this place. So... could you not bother me." He politely asked her, but Artemis sneered and began drawing her bow.

But there was something about this mortal... he looked at her without lust or... any intentions. He was just... staring at her as if she was just... nothing. Never had she ever had a mortal man ever see her as nothing... they have always been with intentions of using her... Her beauty, it was divine, it would swoon in all men... her chivalry was on a different level... it would bring all the respect from men... Even though she despised men, she just... didn't understand... why did she mean nothing to this man?