Chapter 38

Everyone who knew Issei widened their eyes. Rias finally began piecing things together with the way that Issei acted with others, especially women, recently and how different it was with the rumors that went around about him. Issei... was traumatized by Raynare and the way that he blew up upon hearing the woman's name. Rias could only look at Issei in sadness as he stood surprised while looking at Vali, who was still in mid-air while pushing his kick into Issei's arm.

"Did I catch you off guard." Vali smirked, but he didn't expect Issei to immediately grab his leg and slam Vali straight into the floor of the school, the one that they stood in, causing for the entire room to collapse into the ground. The sheer power behind Issei's slam was enough to throw Vali straight into a critical condition.

Once the smoke settled, Issei was seen standing in front of a broken, bruised, and bloody Vali. It took only one slam for Issei to nearly kill Vali.

"You speak for someone very puny."

"Vali! What is the meaning of this?" Azazel questioned Vali, who in response, simply began laughing while getting up.

"What is the purpose of this?" Vali began spitting out some blood while cracking his neck before reentering his balance breaker form. "I was getting bored Azazel... I was itching to fight against someone strong. A certain someone was able to speak to me into joining their side... Now, I am on my own side." Vali turned his head to Issei and began backing away. "I wasn't expecting for you to be this powerful... I have no other choice but to enter this form of mine."

"Partner... Vali will be entering the Juggernaut Drive." Ddraig mentally spoke to Issei immediately upon realizing what the host of the white dragon was going to do.

Issei acknowledged the comment but continued waiting for Vali to enter this form.

"I don't know how long it will take... But I need a couple of seconds to say the chant..." Vali mumbled to himself.

"I'll wait... If this will bring you to your most powerful, then I'll wait." Issei shouted to Vali.

"Issei! Do not underestimate the power of the Juggernaut Drive!" Azazel screamed at Issei, but the boy simply ignored it.

"I, who am about to awaken..."

<They are going to be blasted away>

<They certainly are going to be blasted away>

Vali began changing his body, as his arms, within the armor, began growing to resemble more of a dragon.

"Am the heavenly dragon who lost all to the principles of supremacy..."

<The dream will end>

<The illusion will begin>

His head began extending and changing furthermore to resemble more of a dragon. With the teeth being sharp and the eyes beginning to shine with a flaming inferno.

"I shall become the white dragon of supremacy..."

"And I shall take you to the limits of innocence!"

[Juggernaut Drive]

Standing at triple the height, Vali finished his metamorphosis as he finally stood on all two with his draconic body.

"I hope you don't regret your choice."

Issei stood still with no emotions shown. Vali shot straight towards him, shooting his fist across, and landing it directly onto Issei, he watched as Issei's head shifted in direction with his fist and spat out saliva. However, what he also noticed was Issei continued staring straight into his eyes.