Chapter 14

"So... I'm back here in the Occult Building again?" Issei asked while standing right in front of the front door with Rias.

"Yeah... I mean... The school doesn't look that great and this is the closest we are getting to a private building." Rias turned her head to Issei before opening the door. Pouting and squinting her eyes, she spoke again, "Do you not like my little home?"

"It looks almost as old as some of our teachers."

"Don't be mean..."

"Yes... always be mean..."

Sighing, Rias opened the door, and inside the room was Rias's peerage and Sona... with Tsubaki and Saji.

"Oh... I didn't believe you Rias when you said Issei was the one who saved you." Sona began while eyeing Issei down. "How powerful is he... Rias?"

"Sona... trust me when I say this... even if my entire peerage and I were to fight him... he would destroy us."

Sona was a little skeptical of that claim. This was Issei... the same man who was titled the perverted beast of Kuoh...

"President... I don't really see what's so special about Issei. He just looks normal to me." Saji said while looking confused upon seeing Issei.

"If I look normal... how about every single one of you come and fight me? I'll take all challengers." Issei summoned his Great Sword and activated Tank.

Saji was the first to stand in front of Issei. "Let's see what you are truly made of Issei."

-----------------------

Name: Saji

Title: Pawn of Sona

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Level: 12

HP: 750/750

MP: 250/250

STR: 11

AGL: 11

END: 15

INT: 10

-----------------------

Was this man really trying to challenge him when he couldn't even do anything to him. Issei had 23 levels over him. Saji literally couldn't do any damage to him.

Saji rushed in with his fist reeled back aiming to take Issei down. When making contact with Issei's body, his fist stopped. The sheer damage reduction that Issei had nullified everything that Saji would be capable of doing. "Really? You thought that would have worked?"

Grabbing Saji and slamming him into the ground, the bonus 230% damage increase Issei had made the simple slam absolutely annihilate Saji's body. Standing proud, Issei looked towards Sona and glared. "Wasn't the brightest in the shed... Now, will we continue this meeting with violence or will we speak like actual normal people."

-----------------------

Name: Sona

Title: Heiress of the House of Sitri

Race: Pure Devil

Level: 32

HP: 1600/1600

MP: 3250/3250

STR: 26

AGL: 30

END: 32

INT: 45 (+20)

Bonus: +20% Magic Damage