Chapter 24

It had been nearly an hour since Issei had seen the two duke it out. Coming back to where they were, Issei watched as both of them were being brought down to a slither of health. Charging up a very, ultra powerful attack, Issei launched the attack straight in between the two. Since the two were already so began up from each other, they weren't able to react in time and the attack engulfed the two. The gaping dragon could only scream in pain as its body was finally incinerated while the tank could only watch as its body was reduced to nothingness. Issei had won... he had beaten the two... it didn't matter if he didn't even fight them, it didn't matter if he did it the cheap way, it mattered that he survived.

————————————————————

Level Up x 4

+ 2 titanite shards

————————————————————

Four level ups was a lot... they must have been two boss level creatures. Sitting down and watching the clouds beginning to circulate around a specific point, Issei really didn't have any

Issei finally decided that he would upgrade his shield.

————————————————————

Iron Great Shield -> Iron Great Shield (+1)

Rarity: Epic

Attributes: +3 Strength —> +4 Strength

                       +10 Endurance -> +11 Endurance

————————————————————

So damage reduction didn't increase... good to note. Now with his stronger shield, Issei took one step forward and noticed that there was something coming towards him.

Eyeing the figure through the distance, Issei noticed another armored individual. Coming at him, the being held a very large sword, similar in size to his, but it was thicker. Gripping onto it with both of its hands, the black armor that it wore, the horrific vibe that the being gave. Issei could only notice that the knight was breathing heavily, but it stood in front of Issei without a slither of hindrance from the running.

----------------------

Name: Black Knight

Race: Unknown

Level: 70

HP: 5500/5500

MP: 1750/1750

STR: 128 (+30)

AGL: 62 (-2)

END: 100 (+10)

INT: 70

Bonus: 50% Damage Reduction

             +15% Pierce Damage

----------------------

The sheer strength that the knight held was immense. Rushing in, Issei watched as the knight began winding up his attack. As he began preparing for his attack, aiming to use his damage reduction and Berserk Wrath to his advantage combined with Iron Flesh, he was met with the instant swing from the black knight. Being interrupted, Issei could only swing back, but the strength difference was massive. Issei couldn't handle the strength different and was absolutely blasted back into the distance.

This was another instance where the opponent was just him... but had a better build. The only thing Issei had over his opponent was the sheer health pool difference. Using his shield, Issei thought of parrying one of the swings. Waiting for the knight to rush at him, seeing the steps as the knight was much slower than him, Issei watched as the swing came down at him. Perfectly timing the parry, Issei was met with his shield being overpowered and him being slammed into the ground from the sheer strength of the swing. Gasping, Issei rolled to the side and was able to dodge a deadly blow.