Chapter 15

"Really? My son really helped you do that?" Rias was at it again... speaking about all the good things that he did during the meeting. He really thought he didn't do anything good.

"My little sister really admires your son." When Sirzechs had shown up to his house, his mother was more welcoming seeing him make more friends, especially friends that looked very wealthy. That just made the fear of them using him just... lessen since... what would they even use her son for?

Grayfia was sitting down next to Issei's mother while his father was gone again. Work really was demanding a lot from him... "My husband isn't the brightest... But he's right when he says that his little sister truly does see your son as her hero."

Rias was blushing while Issei was staring up at the ceiling. He had received his reward not too long ago, before all these shenanigans happened.  "Hey!... don't say that in public brother!"

"What am I saying that's wrong?"

"Don't... just don't... don't say that!"

Sirzechs chuckled at his sister's dismay. "Oh, come on... what am I saying that is wrong?"

Rias leaped towards her brother and began having a cat fight with him while Grayfia screamed them to stop. Miki could only chuckle... she wished that her son could have had these moments. She wished that her son could have had siblings... it saddened her to know the miscarriages could have been Issei's siblings.

While they continued bickering, Issei received a new message saying that a new icon had opened up. Clicking on the icon, Issei noticed that the only things that were highlighted were his two Great Swords.

———————————————————

Welcome to the infuse section of equipments. Here, you can take two of the same types of weapons and infuse them. This will bring them to being more powerful while taking one less slot of equipment.

First infusion will be free...

———————————————————

Clicking on his two Great Sword, Issei received a new message.

———————————————————

2 x Great Sword (Rare) —> Great Sword (Epic)

Attribute Increase: +10 STR —> +15 STR

Attribute Added: +10% Pierce Damage

Pierce Damage: Damage that can cut through damage reduction depending on the percentage of pierce damage.

Will you continue the infusion: Yes/No

———————————————————

Clicking Yes, Issei would rather have one stronger sword and his shield rather than two of the same swords even if having two swords would bring more strength to him. Not only that, but that pierce damage would probably balance out the strength that would be lost. He would definitely take this deal.

Once the infusion happened, Issei was happy with his newfound sword and immediately replaced it with where his Great Sword used to be in his build. Now... he was much more powerful and felt more confident for the next dungeon. Speaking of which, he would definitely enter the new dungeon the moment that Rias and her family would leave.

"Issei... are you okay?" His mother asked him while he continued staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah... I was just thinking about school..." He was lying out of his ass with that one and his mother knew it... Issei being studious, yeah like that would ever happen. The last time that happened was during a math test last year... He spent multiple hours and still only got an average score.