Chapter 64

Xiao Fuxuan did not hear, lowered his head much closer "what".

He slightly side of the face, half-lowered eyebrows, as if just attached to the ear over.

This side of the eaves but suddenly have the meaning of a private place, even the wind are bypassed.

At that moment, there was a little boy in the courtyard asking "Sir, why is there the sound of swords on the roof, what happened?"

The voice was far away and vague, but Wu Xingxue had the illusion that he had been spied on. His heart skipped a beat, and then beat faster and faster. Favoring that all of this was soaked in thin, lazy alcohol, so he didn't move, letting those unseen and untouchable things grow wild.

He heard Xiao Fuxuan answered the little boy, "Nothing, I'm waiting for guests."His voice was so low that the boy didn't hear it, but it rolled in Wu Xing Xue's ear.

When he said the last two words, he finally turned his eyes and looked at Wu Xingxue.

Wu Xingxue in the heavy heartbeat lazy voice said "no one put the guest against the house like this".

Xiao Fuxuan's eyes fell in his eyes, "Uh-huh."

Wu Xingxue added, "Moreover, the guests to be set up wine, you did not bring up."

Xiao Fuxuan finally moved his lips and said, "The wine you drank with others."

Wu Xingxue "I can drink with you again."

Xiao Fuxuan said, "No need."

He said not necessary, but his voice is not half cold tone, perhaps because it is too close, close to the breath interlacing.

WuXingXue eyes are almost hazy "then how can I coax TianShu happy".

Xiao Fuxuan "Why do you want to make me happy."

WuXingXue wine on the head, licked his lips and said "because".

He actually has not yet thought of how to say, but also do not need to think about it.

Because he half narrowed his eyes, suddenly felt his fingers were clasped tightly, and Xiao Fuxuan side head down!

The tip of their noses were touching each other, Xiao Fuxuan pinched his chin and made him open his lips.

He also dreamed of the place where no sparrows land.

It seemed like just a moment ago he was under the eave by the south window, being kissed by Xiao Fu Xuan, and the next moment he found himself by the window where no sparrow lands, so much so that even Wu Xingxue in his dream felt bewildered.

He saw the courtyard outside the window covered in snow, reminding one of spring breezes that freeze branches on the eaves. But inside the house, there were no longer young boys setting up cups and dishes, nor were there people disregarding the night to admire the view.

The snow in the courtyard was thick, chilling to the core just by looking at it for a while.

And he was indeed cold. The coldness spread from the gaps in his bones, a kind that couldn't be eased by huddling around a warm stove, boiling a soup warmer, or lighting a basin of charcoal.

He was wearing a thin, plain robe, leaning by the window, seemingly just got up from the couch.

He saw Fang Chu hurriedly running into the room from the next one, holding a fur overcoat in his hands, which seemed to have been warmed up by something, radiating warmth even before being draped over.

"City Lord, please put this on," Fang Chu unfolded the overcoat.

Wu Xingxue, however, waved his hand and replied, "I don't need it, put it back."