Disclaimer

"to all those broken souls  who think life is over when they go through dark but it's all destiny game, if its take something from you and  than give you more beyond your imagination ,so just believe in destiny and move ahead"

______________::____________::__________

Hey lovelies, this is my first story so have some mercy on my mistakes. I know I'm going to make lots of mistakes in this story. and I'm not good in English so I know I'm going to make so many grammatical mistakes. Well in beginning you may found this story boring but trust me as time pass , you will see so many changes in Characters, in starting you may find main lead little bit rude but it's all because of their pasts but let me tell you my female lead is very confident and sassy but the thing happened with her past made her like this. You can't judge a book by its cover , right? 😉 So please read till last , and please share your review and experience with me. 

You can judge this book in any way, as I know I will get mixed reviews, I'm totally ready for anything. Wattpad is a public platform and everyone has a right to comment and share their experiences, so please don't raise a words against me.

_________________::____________________

1. English is not my first language and I'm not good at English so you may find lots of mistakes

2. You may not like the plot or find the most terrible plot of Wattpad.

3. I'm not going to add mature content in this story. Just a little bit adult romantic scenes.

4. This book is totally fanfiction, so if you find any similarity in it with any others stories then it's totally coincidence

5. The copyright of this story belongs to me aka Surbhi 

6. The plot idea is mine and choosing the names of characters is also done by me.

____________::______________::__________

If you like this story please show your love by voting, sharing and adding to your library and reading list.

Please give good and excited reviews after reading chapters.

Please show bahut saraa pyaar.