Chapter 2

After talking with Ritesh sir, she come directly to her cabin and start doing her work. In evening,her cabin door was open with bang making her look at door to see a handsome man In his mid thirties standing there with monkey smile on his face with white coat and stethoscope hanging in his arms seeing him, she roll her eyes and shaking her head she  continuing her work.

He with dramatic expression said: No hello and hey bunny, where is your manners,

She angrily look at him said: how many times I have to remind you,that" don't call me bunny in hospital Arnav"

Arnav with smirk: you are my bunny and I will always call you bunny ,hai na bunny ( pinching her cheeks to irritate her)

Nandu: why are you here?

Arnav:are you done with your work then let's go,I'm done

Nandu: no I'm still not done.I need to go on night check,then need to read patients cases

Arnav:" how much time it will take," before she said anything he continue "you have one hour for completing your work,I am waiting".

Glaring at him she start reading cases and preparing medicines and files then after taking her coat and stethoscope she left for night check while he scrolling his phone or replying patients email and queries .

As he don't want to leave her here knowing very well how  ignorant she is when it comes to her health the only thing she just know how to work ,just work and forgot the world around her and get late to go home which she usually do.

 It's his everyday job to drop her at home if he miss even a day to come to remind her to go home then that day she will go late as forgot track of time in work that's what she is. After coming back they both leave for parking lot, in middle only they meet someone they hate the most," Rohit and Anya".

Anya": hey nice to meet you guys, after so long isn't rohit"!. She said in her sugar coated words while Rohit glaring at both which they care less they start going but that bitch again said:" aree where are you guys going ".

Rohit: don't you know Anya going to Fuck each other" Said angrily making Arnav angry. Arnav was going to say something but Nandini stop him by holding his hand and said 

"Let not waste our time as we are getting late."

Rohit jaw clenched he fisted his hand tightly seeing Nandini holding Arnav arms he with jealousy dipping tone said:" you are so eager to get fuck by him, isn't Nandini."

Nandu: "well I'm not answerable to you". dragging Arnav with her she leave while Rohit continue to look at their direction where they left

Anya: let's go we have to take mom medicine as it their everyday work ( nodding his head they both left)

____________""______________""________

At Parking lot

Here at parking Arnav made, Nandini leave him and then start shouting at her "why did you stop me Nandu, I would have kill that bastrad how dare he said those things to you"

Shaking her head she said: "then what will happen ,nothing right.  Arnav it's their everyday job. This is what they want, reaction from us but we can't give satisfaction to them, so it's better we say quiet".

Arnav: but still for how long this will happen Nandini. Every fucking time they do this, I can't hear someone say bad about you why don't you understand bunny ( holding her both cheeks in his hands)

Nandini said sadly: "this is what written in my fate."

Arnav leaving her cheeks and shout loudly at her : " no, you write this in your fate look at him he's married have son and look at you still mourning over your loss. why can't you just move on Nandu as we really can't see you like this"!!