Chapter 18 : Their phone talk

Manik POV

I'm shocked to see her laughing so freely for the first time in 2 months. She never gives a loop side smile let alone smiling but here she is laughing. Oh god this is heaven feel. My breathing stops when I see her laughing while holding her stomach. I'm really good enough, to bless with this heavenly scene?.

"Mr Malhotra you are so dramatic, like seriously izzat lut le gayi woh

"Mr Malhotra you are so dramatic, like seriously izzat lut le gayi woh. How?"

She said in between her laughing then again. She started laughing.

Oh god if I'll be blessed doing this stupidity, then I'm ready to embarrass myself for her.

"I used to think manu is dramatic but no, now I know who is more dramatic? Of course you." she said laughingly, I started smiling like a fool seeing her.

"Toh this is the reason why you two get along so soon? She's dramatic and you too. You guys really share the bestie vibes." She stopped and said then continued her laughing session.

"Mr Malhotra, I have great advice for you. Why don't you become a joker instead of a businessman? You have more scope here." She said and rolled on bed laughing like a maniac. While I chuckled hearing her words.

If this smile stays on her face like this forever, then I'm ready to be her personal joker all my life.
Her laugh is so melodious and contagious, a soothing effect on my burning heart.
The shine in her eyes and the reason is me makes me the richest man on earth.

Today I know what my dad words(his second father) meant, when he said

" Manik if in future your wife or your girl is laughing at someone else's joke and with you she is quiet that means you are the worst husband ever. She's not happy with you that she's finding solace in someone else other than you. But if your wife is laughing with you and your jokes that means you are blessed with heaven. You are really the best husband. Be her personal joker for whole life but never give her a chance to seek solace in someone else other than you.Always keep your wife happy. She's the one who lightens yours so it's your duty to light her world and vice versa."
Now, I understand his words. How he always makes a fool of himself in front of maa. So, that maa always smiles. Now I want the same for Dr. If I have to make a fool out of myself in front of her to see this smile, I'm ready.

 If I have to make a fool out of myself in front of her to see this smile, I'm ready