Chapter 10

Chapter10

Hospital

Manik room

Nandini come for his normal morning checkup and greets neyonika. when she look at manik ,she frowned seeing him as he is looking behind her try to search someone.

"What." She ask

" Your daughter, didn't you bring her here?" Manik said, making neyonika laugh while Nandini greeted her teeth in anger.

"Aree Manik she must be at school. Kal toh holiday tha isliye aayi thi woh " neyonika said to him . He made an ohh face.

"Dr Chu.. " Manik was going to say chudail but he stop himself as nayonika is here.while Nandini look at him angrily which he ignore royally.

" yeah Toh dr I was asking I wanted to do my work as I can't seat freely. I got bored seeing this stupid white walls around me . PTA nhi log yaha rahete kese honge " Manik said taunting in end.

" No. You can't mr Malhotra as it will give strain to your back which will be harmful" Nandini replied, greeting her teeth. Manik frowns upon hearing this.

" Toh m bore ho jaunga" he said

Manik POV

"Toh , ap chahte hai mein apka entertainment karo." She said angrily but not showing on her face as maa is here. I just love to irritate her, man.

"Hmm ,if you want  then I don't mind." I said smilingly. Making her more angry. She's trying to control her anger.

"Just shut up!! I'm saying it for your betterment only."she said, greeting her teeth.

"You are so annoying dr chudail" I said. Maa gasps hearing me .

"What about you, Mr over self obsessed Malhotra and yes better fucking stay away from my daughter or else it not be good for you" she warn me looking so furiously towards me as if she will kill me .

Damn..... This is what I love about her, her confidence.

"And what if I don't? '' I said, pouring oil on the fire. While maa is looking at us like she's seeing aliens in front of her .I mentally laugh at her condition.

"Then I'll kill you with my bare hands Malhotra" she said, coming so close to me that in one move our nose will touch. . my breath hitch sensing our closeness, my heartbeat fastened. maybe she didn't notice because she's so angry with me but my condition is on some other level.Her furious eyes, i just wanted to drown in them. Her pointed nose became red because of anger. I wish I could kiss her nose. Her pouty lips are tempting me. but wait a minute. why is she looking at me with a frown . Shit..... She's looking at me like that  as i didn't reply , wait i can't let her know that i like her.

Coming back to reality i said arrogantly" well, feelings are mutual dr chudail"

She glared at me so hard, if looks can kill then I'll be killed thousands times by now. And then she leaves my room taking my file with her. Uffff

" What was that Manik ,why did you call her chudail? Why are you always behind her ? What wrong did she do to you?" Maa asks angrily.

Well maa she pulled the wrong string of my heart. This is her mistake. and now you will always find me behind her if she doesn't have a husband. Yes I need to ask her about Dr's husband. I would have asked Aman to get every information about her and Mannat but he has an important meeting today so he leaves before I wake up.

"Manik!!, Answer me ." She ask frustratedly shaking me.

"Maa you know she's so annoying. I wonder how her husband and Mannat handle her because if I would be at her husband place na  ,toh I would have leave her long ago." I said to maa which is totally wrong. If she would have been in my life then, I would never let her go away from me.