Chapter 20: Ayush

Nandini room

After talking, everyone comes upstairs to the Nandini room. Seeing Arnav wanted to talk to Nandini. Khushi said

“Rishu mujhe teri ek help chahiye thi madad karega.”

“Sure di,yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai. Come”

Rishu said,  with that both leave for Rishu's room while leaving Nandini and Arnav alone. Nandini becomes nervous, sensing an eye on her. Knowing very well what was coming next. She try to change a topic but before that Arnav ask

“ Did you cry bunny?”

Nandini looks shockingly towards him because she hides her teary face with makeup very well but still he notices her.

“ Don't give me that look. I know you better than you know yourself. So, don't try to act smart. Bunny kab tak tu khud Ko Saja degi? Teri galti nhi thi. We all try to save him but sometimes things are not in our hands.”

Arnav said tiredly knowing very well why she cried. Nandini flinch in the mentioning of him but control herself and said

“ It's all my mistake Arnav, he is not here because of me. I killed him.”

Arnav shake his head and said

“Kab tak, kab tak tu yeh sochti rahegi. ha Bol kab tak ki usse tune maara hai. You very well know Nandini, this is not true, we all try very hard to save him but we can't go against God's will. God didn't want him to be with us that's why he called him, we can't do anything about it. Nandini until when you are going to consider yourself guilty? Aur kab tak tu hunny Ko ignore karegi uss baat ke liye?.”

Nandini not making any eye contact like she's caught doing something red handed. She said still in a nonchalant Tone.

“Main kyu manu Ko ignore karungi? Beti hai woh meri.”

Arnav mockingly said “ oh really Nandini Murthy whom you are trying to fool yourself or me?

When Arnav saw her Nandini didn't reply, just looking here and there. He greeted his teeth and said angrily.

“So, you are not going to accept that you are ignoring hunny intentionally. Nandini heard me out clearly, kab tak tu Mannat Ko ignore karegi. Woh ab bachi nahi hai, badi ho gayi hai.  Samajhti  hai aab woh sab kuch. Tune usse 4saal tak ignore Kiya hai Nandini. You weren't there when she took the first step, you weren't there when she first spoke, you were not there when first time she went to school. You were never there for her whenever she needed you. Humne tujhe ye soch kar Jane diya ki tu apna Naam Bana Rahi hai’, loans pay kar Rahi hai. Lekin ab bahut ho Gaya hai, tab woh bachi thi hum kuch bhi bol kar use Bana lete the ki tu kyu uske pas nhi hai. But ab woh badi ho gayi hai. Ab woh samajhti hai ki tu kyu nahi hai uske pass. Tere wajah se woh Samir ke close hui.''

Nandini looks shockingly towards him with a hurt expression and tears are flowing like a river from her eyes.

“ What!! looks kya de Rahi hai, tere hi wajah se woh Samir ke pass gayi to get some love because you are not giving her that love which she deserves. She already doesn't have a father and you snatch mother love from her as well. Aur tune bi Samir Ko isliye chance dene ka socha tha kyunki tu guilty thi Mannat Ko time na dene ke liye aur jab tune dekha ki Samir use time de Raha hai jo woh deserve karti hai toh tune try Dena ka socha. Samir wale incident ke Baad teri Mamta jagi tab tu use time dene lagi. But still you are not giving Mannat the same love you wanted to give because of guilt of not saving Ayush.”

Arnav said angrily. While Nandini flinched badly hearing the word, she tried to avoid mostly “ Ayush”. No one in her family or her friends took this name because of Nandini. As this name always brings a panic attack to her. So,no one takes his name. But in anger Arnav forgot this thing. And again start saying not seeing her shaking form.