Chapter 14 : hunger strike part 2

Author POV

"What the hell is wrong with you Mr Malhotra? Why are you not eating anything? You have to take your medicines and then you need to go for an MRI scan. Why are you refusing for scan? You know it's needed to see how your spine is doing."

Nandini shouted loudly at Manik while entering the room. Manik is looking at Nandini calmly knowing that this is going to come. While Aman is looking for popcorn for the drama which is going to unfold.

"Well I don't want to eat anything dr chudail...as you know my da....." Aman coughs " hmm I mean my friend didn't eaten anything from yesterday so how can I eat . I'm not heartless like you chudail."

Manik said correcting himself as Aman cough made him realize that he was going to address Mannat, as his daughter.

Nandini is already burning in rage and seeing Manik's calm nature is the last Nail in the coffin.

"Ohhhh toh you are the one who is filling my daughter's mind with your useless Ideas to go on hunger strike and said to my daughter to not talk to me."

Nandini shouted at him while people outside peeked inside the room to see what's happening inside.

"Oh come on, dr chudail get over my thoughts as I see you are falling for my charming personality. That you are assuming things about me. Tell me one thing honestly, my thoughts run in your mind all the time, isn't ? and why not, I'm so handsome, sexy and hot personality after all."

Manik said pouring kerosene in Nandini anger while aman chuckled loudly at Manik words. Nandini is looking like she will kill Manik at any moment seeing him so calm.

"Just shut the Fuck up Malhotra ,what do you think of yourself? Come out of your dream world as the world doesn't revolve around you. you are not the center of attraction."

Nandini shouted at the top of her lungs. For a moment even Manik got scared but calmed himself down immediately as he didn't want to lose this opportunity to make her bow in front of his wishes. Dr Arjun who was passing from the same Corridor entered the room immediately to see what is wrong with Nandini.

"Dr Nandini, are you fine? Why are you shouting so much? Please calm down."

Dr Arjun said checking Nandini to make sure she is fine. While maink is busy giving him death glares to dr Arjun for interrupt them. Aman again chuckled.

" Dr Arjun I'm fine , you please carry on with your work."

Nandini said still in anger but hearing Arjun name manik blood boiled his jaw clenched and he fisted his hands tightly to control himself from blasting on him.aman is just smiling seeing Manik's jealous face.

"Well Dr if you leave my thoughts then you can use your brain that I have my sources to know about cutie. "My maa" my source. As I'm not going to eat anything until my baby eats. So you can leave"

Manik said to take Nandini attention towards him not on Arjun as he can't tolerate Nandini attention on anyone not him.

"You know what Malhotra, Just go to hell. Don't eat anything and die peacefully. It will be so good for everyone."

Nandini shouted at him before leaving the room. Dr Arjun leaves after her.

"Surely I'll go but taking you and our baby as well with me because I'm not leaving you two Alone here."

Manik shouted loudly for Nandini to hear. And Aman laughed loudly even Manik joined him.

"You really love to tease her, don't you manik."

Aman said, still laughing. While Manik became serious and said to him,

" Aman I want every information about Dr Arjun till evening."