Chapter 13 : Hunger strike

Manik POV

"Manik please kuch kha le. Tune kal se kuch khaya nahi hai. Tuje medicine bi Leni hai mere bhai"

Aman said try to feed me but I shove his hand away. And said sternly " mujhe nahi khana kuch. Waha meri beti ne kuch nhi khaya hai aur tu mujhe khane Ko bol Raha hai. Agar kuch karna hai na toh uss chudail se kahe ki meri beti Ko kuch khilaye."

Yes, it's been two days since I last saw Mannat and it's been 38 hours since I last talked to her because of my dr chudail. I named her right Dr chudail." Heartless witch." My baby hasn't eaten anything since the last day as I'm not talking to her. She do call me but I'm not picking up her phone calls because of chudail. I got to know about her from Rishu.

" Manik tujhe pta hai na Nandini ne kal tuje warn Kiya tha ki Mannat se baat nhi Karna. Yaar tu kyu apni Jaan Lene par Tula hai, agar medicine nhi lega toh marega aur agar Mannat se baat ki toh Nandini Jaan se maar dalegi. Karna kya chahta h tu."

Aman said frustratedly. Indeed it is getting overboard now but I swear I'll make sure dr bow down in front of me to fulfill my wimps.

"I don't care Aman but dekhna woh khud aayegi mere paas aur kahegi to talk to mannat. If not then I'm not going to take anything, let me die because of that Dr."

I said angrily. My baby is not eating anything because of me and here he wants me to eat. No way I'm not going to eat anything.

"Do one thing go and die somewhere but before going kill me too. Idiot dimag kharab kar diya hai kal se."

Aman shouted angrily at me and left my room by shutting the door with bang. While I get lost in yesterday talk with her. when she warn me.

Flashback

I was resting thinking about my second meeting with mannat. I just hope Dr didn't shout at her because of me at night. I'll know she's alright or not only after talking to her at noon. I was thinking all this when Dr enter for my morning checkup.she is doing her work and started to leave when I call her and said

" Dr how is mannat. I hope you didn't shout at her because of me. Uski koi galti nhi thi it was my....."

She didn't let me complete and shouted at me loudly, taking me aback.

" Just shut up Manik Malhotra, how dare you take my daughter's name from your mouth. What do you think of yourself by taking aunty name , you can do anything you want because we respect aunty so much and we can't refuse her. How dare you talk to my daughter behind my back and call her here without my permission. Just because you wanted to get rid of your boredom, you are using my daughter. she is not a toy to entertain you and when your work is done you can throw her. I'm warning you Malhotra if you talk to her behind my back then I'm going to complain about you in the police station for child abuse. And trust me I can't do this without any single thought, not even aunty reference can save you."

With that she leaves the room leaving me in rage. How dare she talk to me in that tone . No one, no one fucking talk to me in that tone but here she.. just because I like her that doesn't mean she can do anything she wish. I have to show her, her place. If I didn't like her then in a few minutes only I can destroy her life then she will come running to me begging for mercy. Then also I'll not show any but here she is taking advantage of my silence.

"Manik please don't get angry,she didn't know about your intentions for mannat. She's just behaving like a protective mother who thinks an intruder is trying to invalid in their privacy and trying to cause harm to her daughter."

Aman interrupted me from my thoughts as he can sense I'm burning in rage to destroy her.

"How dare she think like that Aman, I'm using her daughter to get out of my boredom. Is she fucking out of her mind? How dare she, if I didn't like her na toh I'll fucking destroy her in a second, Aman. what does she think of herself?."