Chapter 8

Manik POV

She kissed my bandage. She tries to stand on the stool . My right hand automatically holds her hand while Aman holds her from back preventing her from falling. She kisses my head bandage then kiss scratches marks on my face while my heart is beating fast . She came down and kissed my leg plaster and my waist plaster . I look at her confusedly?

" Mamma Said I have some magic in me whenever she is in pain , I kiss her and her pain immediately goes away, same with Nana, Nani and mamu , kya ap ka Dard ab chala gya" she asks hopefully.

Can she be a little cuter than this as I can't handle this much cuteness and love? oh god why are you doing this with me  already her mother is eating my mind by staying in my thoughts and now her . That man is so lucky to have these two precious girls for himself. I'm jealous of him. Never in my life I'm jealous of someone as I always work to get what I desire but now I'm.

"Your mamma is right you definitely have some magic ,my pain go away immediately when you kiss " I said making her smile widely while I held her close to me.

"Acha Mannat did you being your notebook, homework karna h na" maa ask

"Ha m toh bhul hi gayi thi mamma will kill me if I didn't complete it," she said, pouting her lips . 

Aww she's so cute

"Manik Kara dega wese bi free hai woh" Aman said boringly.   

"Yeh come" I said calling her ,of course I'm free let's do same work.

"Yeh solve karne hai aur yeh words yad karne h" she said while showing her notebooks to me. I start going through her notebook. WTF her whole notebook is filled with red marks oh god how poor she's in study.

"Yeh kya h mannat " I ask shockingly  ,Aman peek in to see what I'm showing.

"Teacher don't know how to teach me isliye red marks h" she said try to be innocent

Me and Aman share a look knowing everything while Maa see us changing looks and immediately said “ dyslexia h usse " shocking us .

WTF dyslexia. Oh god my poor baby. how much she has to go through  because of her disease.

"Mamma said I'm special child that's why I'm like this. Toh teacher don't know how to teach special Baby like me" she said with sad face. I immediately hug her by my right arm and kiss her forehead. Indeed she's a special one.

"Acha look see this is b(d) and this is d(b) okay" I teach her which she nodded

[ guys he is teaching her in reverse order matlab b for boy is d for boy,. And, D for dog is B for dog.   I hope you guys understand if not remember tare Zameen par movie disease]

"So now write bad" I said giving her task. Let's see she understands or not.

She start writing and show him after a minute. I said looking at her notebook" mera wala trick use karo baby" 

As she didn't use my trick now she used my trick being confuse with words she write right word making me smirk.

"What are you teaching her Manik" maa said angrily as she thought I'm teaching her wrong

"Aunty he is doing reverse psychology as people with dyslexia always confuse with words toh he confuse Mannat with his words and it's work. She write right word see" Aman explain. Maa calm down after listening Aman and seeing her notebook.

"Chal toh iski study complete Kara de" she said while going back to her place

It takes two hours to complete her homework and teach her new tricks to help her. Gosh I never thought it's so difficult to raise a child mtlb study only is so difficult what about other stuffs ufff.