Chapter 9

What the hell is happening here? Yeh tumhare ghar nahi hai that you guys are shouting like a maniac yeh hospital h. And Mannat, Rishabh what are you guys doing here, you guys must be at home naa by now ,toh what are you both doing here? . Rishu I never expected this from you , you also join them. I can understand Mannat playing with them but you"!! She shouted angrily at us and turning towards Mannat she continue "and your highness what are you doing here didn't I told you to go home early"

Before she completed her sentence Manik cut her and said" listen I stop her here as I was getting b....."

Manik POV

Before I completed my sentence she cut me. How dare she

"You shut up Malhotra I'm talking to my daughter" she cut me in between and continue looking towards Mannat and said " your highness you didn't answer me , you know this is Mamma's workplace and here we can't shout and y...

I cut her as I can't see Mannat sad. This little girl lit up my day and because of me she's getting scolded. So I said to Dr" listen dr I told her to play ludo and I...."

Ahhhhhh again she cut me and shouted at me " keep your mouth shut Malhotra!!!. I'm talking to my daughter not your employees so you better keep quiet and what is your problem ? ha what is problem with me ?" she asked angrily to me.

Okay now she is getting on my nerves now firstly she cut my sentence in between and secondly shout at me. So it's time to show her, her right place.

"You, yes you are my problem.You know what? you are the worst doctor I have seen. you ,you are a chudail (witch) .yes ,you are chudail. Your name should be dr.chudail instead of Dr nandini.” I said making Rishu shocked, Mannat cup her face with her tiny hands in shock while Aman was enjoying the show.

Dr is just looking at me with her eyes glowing fiery red, and her nose flared intensely.

I continue "Kya ase kya dekh Rahi hi , you are a chudail. Who always shouts and scares people around you. Aree main keh raha hun ki I'm the one who ask Mannat to play this game, I ask her to stay here with me as i was getting bored but no you will not let anyone speak before yourself. Because you love to be a chudail."

She is going to say something but Rishabh beat her and said" di you go and pack your things. We are leaving just give me 10 min, me and doll are coming"

" You better be" she said still glaring me and then leave the room.

Manik POV end

"Uncle I became your fan, how did you do  this, Apne toh mamma Ko ek dam se chup Kara diya. Kese?" Mannat said still in shock while Rishu nodded his head in agree with her.

"Talent h cutie' Manik said proudly.

"Bhai ap itne ache hai ,toh ap di Ko pareshan kyu karte hai." Rishu asks frowny .

"Because he loves to irritate your di. I'm right or I'm right manik" Aman said teasingly while Rishu looked at them confusedly.

"No ,it just that I don't like doctors and hospitals. On top of that your sister prohibited me from doing any work. Toh I'm free and used to get bored ,toh I irritate your di to pass my time" Manik said

"Ohhh but it's for your good only bhai , anyway we are leaving, take care of yourself bhai ,as you are looking very tired. We will come to meet you soon" Rishu said ready to leave but Mannat and Manik are not done.

"Hey cutie you will come to meet me na" Manik asks hopefully.

"I'll but what if you leave me like my others friends and stop loving me"Mannat said sadly