Chapter 17 : Dr Sapna

One month later

Manik POV

It's been 1 month since that incident and 1 and a half months of me being here. I never liked hospitals before. It's not like I like them now but I like this hospital for 3 reasons. 

1- dr Nandini

2-my dr chudail

3-my dream girl

Yes indeed I like my dr of course or who stupid wanted to stay in this stupid place. Many things changed in this one month. Let's start from cutie. Well our bond became inseparable. We talk daily for hours about everything that comes in our minds. Na I just listened to what Mannat said and gave my suggestion if needed or else she is one who talks. Because of me she left TV shows, showing how much important I'm for her. Thinking about this always swells my heart in happiness. I know the phone is also not good for her but it's only till I get better. Even after that, I'm never going to take a tablet from her because I can't see my daughter begging for a phone to talk to me even from her own family. I'm going to fulfill her every wish as a father, which she always wanted to fulfill. 

Like I bought her a princess dress which she always wanted but never voiced out in fear because her stupid friend warned her what if her family also left her like her father if she asked so many things from them. That idiot kid raised so much fear in my baby mind that she cried buckets telling me not to leave her. She doesn't want any dress, not at the cost of me. After buying her a dress, she spent the whole day with me on call thinking if she cuts the call, I'll vanish in thin air. Me and dr were so enraged that day knowing about that brat who filled our baby minds with stupid things and the next day dr complained about that brat, giving warning she wouldn't leave her next time if this happens again. How dare she, how can Dr leave that brat so easily? That brat deserves to be expelled from school but no one is with me in this. Let me get well then I will show that brat, her deserving  place. 

After that it took me a week to get the cutie back in cheerful nature. Now She got habitual of me, gifting her new things. Now whenever I give her anything, she starts jumping here and there in happiness. Arnav named them right “bunny” because they indeed are. Arnav is a non-paid joker who always do stupid things to make dr annoyed or smile but dr never smiles. Why doesn't she smile? It hardly takes anything to smile. I hate Arnav for being so close to Dr, but I know he is just like Aman to her. He is also very protective of Dr. He always waits for Dr until she finishes her work even if it takes hours.

Khushi is also sweet but dangerous too. I met her one time when she came for her monthly checkup. Dr really had good people around her not like me, anyways. Rishabh is so cute and innocent for this cruel world. He is just like Mannat big copy. He easily trusts people like he trusts me with his precious girls. But I know he had another side too, which he hid behind this innocent face like everyone but whatever it's I'm going to protect him as my baby brother. Aunty and uncle are the sweetest people I have ever met. I talk to them on video calls and they are indeed best.

Finally lets come to our dr, after that incident she didn't show her face for 3 days. Only came to give the tablet money which I bought for a cutie. I take it without saying anything, not wanted to hurt her self respect.

After that we always had our cute fights. Sometimes I feel like even Dr enjoyed fighting with me. If I didn't pick up a fight,she picked up . Now she also teases me like hell with the injection name and my fracture name because I'm unable to move and she can do anything with me and no one can save me from her. After 2 days my leg plaster will be removed and after 12 days, I'll hopefully get discharged. But I don't want to leave Dr here alone. I even distanced Dr Arjun from her by my sources. I can't tolerate anyone close to my Dr.