Chapter 15 : contract

Nandini POV

Why is he doing this? Why is he so good to Mannat ? It's a new game of him or he is planning something against me? Or he is really good. I'm thinking wrong about him. He leaves his food for manu. Why will someone do this for others? He...

My thoughts comes to hold when I feel someone is shaking me. When I see, it's papa.

"Nandu, where are you lost? pick up your phone it's ringing form so long."

Papa said worriedly. I hmm

"Hospital ka ho toh mana kar diyo, phale Mannat Ko dekh. Jab dekho meri bachi ke piche padhe rahate hai Jese aur koi dr nhi hai bas yehi hai."

Maa said angrily. I just give her a look and pick up Reema's call. Why is she calling me this time, when she knows everything?

"Hello Reema, what happened?, you know na I can't come to the hospital. Why do you call even after knowing."

I ask her. I know she wouldn't call unnecessary until it's really urgent.

"Dr patient room no 231, his blood pressure is dropping. He is on the wage of fainting. His whole body is paining. He is whimpering in pain.but still not ready to take his medicines. Dr, ase toh unki tabiyat aur bighad jayegi."

She said worriedly. Damn, this Malhotra is a pain in ass. Ahhh I hate him . He is doing this after knowing that I'm definitely going to bow in front of him.

"Give the phone to him, m video call kar Rahi hu."

I said to her, And video called her immediately. She turned the phone towards Malhotra. My blood boiled immediately seeing him smirking at me. He knows I'm going to call him.

"Why are you not taking your medicine ? are you fucking out of your mind.?"

I should at him. While he smiled at me. I can clearly see the painful expression on his face. He is trying very hard to not show his pain to me but I can easily understand he is in pain.

"Well Dr chudail you know I won't be going to eat anything until my cutie eats. It's just a waste of time to ask , because I'm not heartless like you who can enjoy your daughter's suffering but I can't . So if I die I'll take care of your daughter as I know she'll join me soon because you can't give up on your ego, who's bigger than your height."

Manik said smiling. Nothing is going to happen to my baby because she is going to eat and I'll make sure of it.

"Nandu, dekh na Mannat awaz nhi de rahi. Kahi behose toh nahi ho gayi? Kyu itni Zid kar Rahi h? Mannat se badi hai, kya teri Zid. Hum hai na to protect mannat. Agar asa hi chalega toh jiske liye ye sab kar Rahi h woh hi nhi bachegi."

Maa said worriedly and angrily. Making me all work up. I immediately rush towards door and start calling her

" Manu bacha, open the door please, don't you, love your mamma? please baby open the door."

I started crying when I didn't hear her voice.

"Rishabh what are you waiting for? Break the door. Dammit."

I heard Manik screaming from the phone to Rishu. It's all happening because of him. My baby was never like this. He made her like this.

"Ha Rishabh breaks the door. Come I'll help you."

Papa said to Rishu coming towards the door. Then I heard her inaudible voice from the other side.

"Mujhe uncle se baat karni hai."

Manu said hiccuping in a low voice. If I didn't place my ear to the door, maybe I would not be able to hear it.

" She's alright but just lost her energy to talk to us. I heard her whispering."