Chapter 24 : First kiss

Nandini is just looking in Manik direction where he is leaving, with some unknown emotions which she is failing to pinpoint. Suddenly She looks towards the nurse and starts talking when Manik turns and looks at her.

“Clear this room immediately for the next patient. And then…..”

Nandini started saying this to the nurse but her words died when Manik suddenly hugged her out of nowhere. She froze at her place. 

“Thanks doctor, you really make me believe not every female doctor is behind men and money. Some are good and friendly like you. I'm happy I got you as my friend.”

Manik said smirkingly. Then he breaks a hug and looks towards Nandini who is looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth. 

Manik's thoughts

Damn she is looking so adorable. I just wanted to gobble her up in one go. Damn I wanted to kiss her but. It's okay if I can't kiss her on the lips but I can kiss on the cheeks right.

Author POV

Manik bowed down a bit and planted a soft kiss on Nandini left cheek and said smilingly

“ Here is your reward doctor for making me believe that not all girls are the same, some are like you too.”

Nandini is just standing with a shock as if her body had stopped working. She Just looked at Manik with her wide eyes. While  nurses and an intern who works under Nandini giggles, hiding their faces. Aman and neyonika Shake their heads smiling

“Dekh Rahi ho aunty kitna kamina beta paida Kiya hai Apne.”
Aman said

“Ha dekh Rahi hu ab kya kar Sakti hu mein exchange toh nahi ho sakta. Jaisa bhi hai kaam toh chalana padhega.”
Neyonika said smilingly.

Manik looks at nurses and smirks evilly. He wanted everyone to see that Nandini belonged to him. Now this news will spread like fire though this nurses and whoever had crush or love on nandini will know she belongs to him now, even that jerk Arjun will know.

Pulling Nandini's left cheek. Manik said
“Take care doctor, I'll miss you alot .”

And then manik come towards Aman  smiling like a fool and said
“Kya idiot Sahara de m ABI thik nahi hua  hu.”

Aman holds Manik through the waist and Manik places his hand around Aman’s neck and they leave from there.

Nandini still standing stupidfid. She place her hand on her cheek to make herself believe that Manik actually kiss her. She brought back to reality by giggles sounds. Nandini looks towards the nurse and her intern to see them looking at her and then they turn their gazes to the other side when they see nandini looking at them. Nandini face automatically turn red in embarrassment. She left from not before listening what nurses are saying

“Shayad Mr Malhotra Ko pyaar Ho Gaya hai humari doctor se aur doctor Ko bi , dekha nahi hai doctor Kese behave Karti hai Mr Malhotra ke saath.”
They all laugh.

Nandini's cabin

Nandini comes into her cabin and starts thinking about nurses and her intern words. Is he in love with me?

Kya woh mujhse pyaar karta hai? Kya m bhi? At the thought of this, Nandini slapped her cheeks few times and coming back to present said

“No no no, it can't be love. It can't happen. How can I be in love with Manik? I can't fall in love. It's all bullshit. It's just a physical attraction between me and him because I'm a girl and he is a guy. That's it. But A handsome one. Shut up Nandu. Before I get more influenced by Manik. I'll distance myself from him. Yes, now he's not here it will be good. Perfect, I'll stay away from him.”