Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After 4 days ( Nandini house)

At dinning, everyone having their breakfast excluding manu. let's see what wrong with her

"Mamma please I wanted to see aunty. please I promise I'll be a good girl and will do my homework too. Please take me to hospital with you '' Manu said with a pleading face to melt Nandini but she didn't. Mannat wants to see neyonika to check if she fine or not, from past 2 days, she's not picking up her phone making Mannat worried even Nandini assure her but she is not ready to listen anything.

"No manu I can't take you hospital with me. It's unsafe for you and aunty is fine bacha" said Nandini try to feed manu.

"No I don't want to eat until I see aunty" manu Said running from there and sit on couch with angry face.

"Le ja na usse kyun pareshan kar Rahi h, tune dekha na kal se kuch khaya bi nhi h usne ,ek hi zid kiye ja rahi hai aunty Ko dekhna h" Ishita said being fed up of seeing mother daughter stubbornness.

"Mamma you know why I'm not taking her with me ,that self obsessed person already thinks I'm trapping him for what I don't know. If I take Manu with me he will think I'm using Mannat to trap his mother which I don't want. I can hear anything but not a word against Mannat." said Nandini, placing her both hands on the table tiredly as she's also fed-up with Mannat 's stubbornness .

"Take her with you beta if Manik says anything toh send manu back immediately, as it's not good to make her hungry for a long time. You know she will not eat anything because she's just like you. Take her for an hour and then send her back, she will be happy after seeing nayonika ji and nyonika ji will be there to protect her then why take tension" suggest Raman.

After thinking a lot Nandini agreed to which Mannat squeal in happiness after that Nandini make her eat breakfast. After completing breakfast everyone leave for their respective places.

________""__________""___________

MANIK POV

It's been 5 days since I've been in this stupid hospital, hhhh it's so boring to stay in one place doing nothing. All I see are four walls around me. That's why I hate hospitals. This place never gives good news to anyone, only bad news can be heard, many people lost their loved ones here, these hospitals break families and make them cry by snatching their loved ones.

The only thing I like about this place is the doctor. I like irritating her. From 4 days,I'm doing the same. When her nose flares up and her face turns red she looks uber cute. Irritating her become my job it's like taking little revenge from her for not letting me do my office work . She prohibited me from work . Aman is handling everything from here as he is also not going office not wanting to leave me alone.

My thoughts come to an end with Aman voice" Manik our Dubai doctor and others Dr saying the same after reading your reports that you have to stay at hospital for at least 2 months' ' he said, making me frown. 

When did I say I wanted to go from here, No...... I don't want to go from here. I have so many things to do first thing is get to know dr truth why she hates men .

Second, I want to know about my feelings for her as she's not leaving my mind from past 5 days .

I like her......yes I do ......it's just like or ....

"Tu sunn Raha hai m kya kaha Raha hoon"he said irritatingly not getting my response.

" Are you an idiot ,who asked you to search for Dr . I know whatever she said is truth. Didn't you notice confidence in her voice? She even said to leave her job if it's not truth , it means that what she said was right. As a businessman you should know Aman" I replied to him in anger sometimes he really behave like an idiot.