Chapter 3

After spending time with NGOs people they left bidding goodbye to them at noon. After that Nandini take manu for shopping, movie, game zone and in evening she take her to park to play with her and now she's playing with others kids

 knowing it's getting late she goes to call her but stop seeing her looking at something with longing eyes to see what she's looking, she turn only to see a girl playing with her father as he is teaching the girl how to play football , gulping her emotions she call her " manu let go, it getting late bacha Arnie uncle must be waiting for you"! And with that she forgot everything coming in her cheering nature they reach home at 8 after telling and playing with everyone finally Nandini put her to bed.

Nandini POV

I'm not a fool to not understand what my baby want, I can see her yearning for father love, her longing to have father who can play with her ,who can support her and most importantly spoil her but I'm helpless I can't give her one, people think of me a heartless and rude who can't see what my baby and family want but what about me can't they see what I want.

It's not like I never thought to give Mannat a father. I did try when manu was 4. he was manu playgroup teacher he used to love manu like anything. He even accept her with her dsylexia. He used to come home to visit her so she thought to give him a try for manu sake. 
But what he did, he was using Mannat to get me. My baby went in depression because of that bastrad. It take me time to get my baby back to life. First that stupid ex husband of mine destroy not only my life but my baby life as well, because of him I lost my precious and now that Samir (Mannat teacher) destroy my believe in mans . All mans just know how to use a girl in name of love. I hate love. I hate mans.

No one can love my baby more than me.

No one can love my baby more than his own babies .

There is no one who can accept us the way we are, no one.

 Wiping her tears, she kiss manu forehead and sleep hugging her. Meanwhile, a big shooting star pass by her window shining brightly.

_____________________________________

At the same time somewhere other side of world 

Dubai

(I just love this pic ,he look hot and cute same time 😘)

The moon casts a silvery glow over the city, bathing everything in an ethereal light. We see a HOT AND SEXY MAN, with chiseled features, dressed in a sweatpants and vest  standing at the edge of the balcony. He holds a steaming mug of coffee in his hands, the warmth of the beverage providing comfort on this chilly night.

Manik takes a sip of his coffee, the aroma of the brew wafting up to his nose. He gazes out at the star-studded sky, his eyes reflecting the darkness above. The city below is a sea of twinkling lights, a testament to the endless energy and resilience of humanity.