Chapter 2: Making Scenes.

---Naruto Pov---

After my lunch encounter with Sasuke I went to class. I got there early and sat in the back of the classroom, like I normally did. I have this class with Kiba and Sakura, so I just kinda waited until they arrived.

"No way! Did you see how hot he looked today!?" A girl I didn't know says to her friend. 

"He looked super hot! Naruto had to ruin it though.. with his clumsiness.." I furrowed my brows wondering what the hell they meant? Before I could figure it out Sakura and Kiba, along with just about the rest of the class started piling into the classroom.

"SO do you think Kakashi-sensei will actually be on time today?" Kiba asked staring at the clock. He's right, in just about 5 minutes we can do whatever we want if he doesn't show.

"Highly doubt it. He doesn't even show up half the time anyways." Sakura replied glancing at the clock as well. I sighed and looked around the room. Thats when I realized Sasuke was sitting two seats away with his friends, Shino, Neji, and Gaara. 

"Naruto.. Ooooooo You're staring at him!" She said in a whisper.

"Shut it Sakura.." I whisper back.

She glared at me. "I will kick your ass Naruto!"

"What we whispering about!?" Kiba joined in. I started to laugh and they joined in.

"Naruto staring at Sasuke."

Kiba rolled his eyes, "What else is new?"

"HEY! I don't stare at him...That Much." I defended. "You guys are SO MEAN! MEANIES!" I cried.

Sakura laughed, "Shut up. Anyways he isn't here and the five minutes are up so.. what do you want to do?"

I tapped my chin. "Hmm... how about the Library?" Sakura thought about it for a minute before agreeing with the idea. "Kiba you in?" I asked looking over at him. He was staring at something. I followed his line of sight to see he isn't staring at something, but someone! I smiled. It was Shino. If you hadn't already known Kiba is also gay but he is crazy about shino.

I scoffed. "You guys say I stare at Sasuke too much. Look at Kiba! He is practically eye raping Shino!"

"Kiba!" Sakura shouted. "KIBA!" She said clearly annoyed. I scooted away a little for what was about to happen...

SMACK

She smack him upside the head. "KIBA! PAY ATTENTION!" By now everyone was just about staring at us. I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"Ow! for Fuck Sakes! Sakura! That hurt!" He cried rubbing where she hit him.

"Well pay attention next time and I won't have to smack you!" She said sitting back down in her seat. Everyone was still staring including Sasuke and Shino.

"Sakura... way to make a scene." I said laughing a little in between words. 

She bowed, "Why thank you!" I smiled. She looked around at everyone who was still staring and said, "Go back to your lives!" Kiba was now laughing with us. Is stopped when I heard some chick call Sakura a 'slut.' I glared at her. Kiba went to go get up but Sakura stopped him. "She isn't worth our time.." I rolled my eyes.

-Library-

"Sakura.. whatcha writing?" I asked her while I looked over her shoulder.

"Hm? Oh Uhhh.."She blushed and I smiled even wider realizing what she was writing. She was writing down , Sasuke x Naruto and Kiba x Shino. She loves yaoi and boyxboy. I laughed. I thought it was pretty interesting.

SHHHHHHHH!

I looked over to see the librarian shushing us. I apologized and began talking to Sakura quietly this time.

"So when you going to ask someone out?" I wiggled my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes causing me to chuckle.

"Never?" I gave her a 'WHAT!?' look. She sighed and continued, "You guys are enough to handle already!" She looked to her right and then for some reason hit me in the chest. 

"Ow! What!?" I looked behind Kiba's Sleeping head to see Sasuke sitting with Shino a table away and you can faintly make out their conversation.

"Dude I don't understand why you don't just go do it!" Sasuke told him.

"I don't even know if they do!"

"Whatever I support you either way, He's sleeping so I guess you should do it when he isn't"  I opened my sketchbook and just randomly adding details to the bird i've been drawing. I named him Pablo! I was still listening to their conversation but it got quiet so I looked up and saw them standing over us.

"May I help you two?" Sakura asked with a little attitude. I quickly drew the rest of his beak before putting it on the table and giving them my full attention.

"I have a question. Who does kiba like?" When Sasuke said that I almost choked.

"What?" I asked.

"Who does he like?" 

"Uh.." I looked over at sleeping kiba and then at Sakura. "Should I wake him up or do you want to do the honors?" She smiled and got up. She cracked her knuckles before Bringing her arm back. 

SMACK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i hope you enjoyed!! :)

Opinion on Shino x Kiba (Don't know their ship name..)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~