Chapter 28: Did You Even Need To Ask

[Listened to Song Above Whilst Writing This :D]

LAST CHAPTER <3
(Contains Swearing)

--Sasuke's Pov--

As I lead him out of the building I was nervous as hell. I was about to ask him a serious question. The only one who knows what i'm doing is his mother and Shino.

"Where exactly are we going, Sasuke?" Naruto asked as his grip on my hand loosened ever so slightly. I smiled and put a finger on my lips,

"It's a secret." He smiled and playfully pouted but continued to follow. I lead him to cafeteria and had him sit down in a specific part of the lunchroom.

"Sasuke?" He asked confused as he looked around the cafeteria. I smiled and sat next to him on the bench of the table.

"Naruto.. I wanna ask you something." At this he perked up and stared at me. I took a deep breath and turned towards him, our knees touching. I grabbed his hands in mine and looked him in the eyes.

"Naruto.. I wanted to ask you if you would move in with me," I watched as his shocked face grew a big ass smile on it.

"Did you even need to ask!?" He screamed and jumped over into my lap. He gave me a big kiss and nodded rapidly.

"So.. that's a yes..."

"Of course it's a yes, baka!" I laughed and kissed his lips.

**

"So is that everything?" I asked Naruto as he came in with a tiny box. He nodded and plopped down on the couch with me following.

"Damn.. who knew moving would be so.." He paused as if looking for the right word, "So.. Difficult.." I chuckled and put my arm around his shoulders.

"Well, it's all done and over with now." I pecked his cheek and rubbed his shoulder.

He chuckled lightly and sighed in contentment, "I can't believe we actually did this.. Most people put it off but I'm glad we didn't." I nodded in agreement.

"So Naruto.."

"Yeah Sasuke?" He looked at me and asked.

"I think this was a step up to our relationship.." He smiled and nodded.

"I can't wait until we take another step." He said as he kissed me passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OH GOSH! <3

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~