Chapter 15: Feeling Flirty <3

A/N: MAY CONTAIN SWEARING! <3
ALSO INTENSE STUFF!!! LIKE SEXUAL STUFF..
THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LIKE NARUTO TO BE A SEME ;D

Thank You Cream_puff99 for giving me my 100th vote!
Also to everyone who gave me votes 1-99!

--Naruto Pov--

I woke up to the smell of fucking pancakes!

Second Best Way To Wake Up! First being kissed by Sasuke but still Pancakes are amazing! I quickly jump out of bed and was about to run down the stairs and to the pancakes until I realised something..

I'm completely naked..

That's when all the memories of what had happened that night came back. I blushed and opened one of Sasuke's drawers. I grabbed a black shirt with his last name on it, and I grabbed a pair of boxers and my black jeans. I couldn't find most of my old clothes so I just went downstairs. When I got down there I saw Sasuke putting a coupe pancakes on a plate. I gasped and ran to him, hugging the shit out of him.

"N-Naruto.." I hugged tighter. "C-can't breath-"

"Oh! Sorry Sasuke.." I apologized rubbing the back of my neck. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before continuing with breakfast. 

"Breakfast is on the table if you're hungry." He told me and I nodded. He did the same with another plate but put it in a different place on the table. He sat down and I followed. I smiled and began to eat.

When we were done Sasuke insisted on him doing the dishes, and after a little argument he somehow won. So me being the most romantic person ever, I waited until he was washing the dishes and wrapped my arms around his waist then rested my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek. I frowned, until a thought came to mind..

I smirk and unwrapped an ar from his waist and stuck it in his back pocket of his jeans. He gasped lightly and I could see a faint blush on his cheeks. "Did you just make a move on me, Naruto?" He asked. I nodded and whispered in his ear seductively, "I could do much more if you want."

I don't know why but I just feel really flirty all of a sudden, and I kind of like it.

(SEXUAL SCENE ONCE AGAIN!) 
I THINK I DID BETTER THIS TIME :)

He blushes and I spin him around so he's facing me. I smirk and kiss his lips softly. When he kisses back I bite his lip causing him to groan in pleasure. I cupped his ass making him gasp, and I stuck my tongue in exploring every inch. He pulls away for air and I smirk once again.

"Do you want to continue this upstairs or would you like to try having sex in the kitchen?" I ask huskily. He moans and wraps his legs around me. I place him on the counter and started to remove his clothing one by one.

"N-Naruto.." He moans which turns me on even more than I already am. I kiss his neck making sure to leave a hickey like he did to me and traveled down to his nipples. I licked one and he moaned, so I decided to tease him a little, "Do you like it when I do that Sasuke?" He blushed and nodded. I smirked and licked them once more earning another moan but this time it was filled with even more pleasure than before. I slowly slid my hands into his boxers and started to play with his member which was pretty fucking hard might I add. With my other hand I slowly took off his boxers throwing them who knows where. I licked the tip and he moaned, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I continued to give him a blowjob until he was close to cumming then I stopped and took off my own boxer revealing my erection.

He smirked and got off the counter and bent down in front of me. He took it into his mouth and I groaned at how good it felt. I grabbed his hair and pushed myself further in him. I knew I had to stop him before I came, so I pulled him back up and kissed him hard.

He pulled away and caught his breath.

"Do you have a condom around here Sasuke?" I asked and he nodded pointing to a drawer. I opened it and saw a package and took one out. I ripped it open and put it on. He got off the counter and bent over it whilst I positioned myself at his entrance. I slowly pushed in and he cursed under his breathe.
I whispered in his ear, "It'll be over in a few seconds, Sasu~"

"M-move" He told me and I gladly did so. I thrusted into him and he moaned my name which only encouraged me even more so I thrusted a few more times before he said something that had me turned on quite the bit, "Naruto! F-Faster....Ngh.." I pulled out and thrusted back into him harder and faster. I picked up the pace until I came and so did he. I pulled out and threw away the condom. 

"Hehe. That was fun." I said and he smiled. I walked back over to him and kissed his lips passionately once again.

"Indeed it was." The raven haired boy agreed. I smirked and picked him up bridal style since he isn't much heavier than me and went into his bedroom to cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED! I THINK ID DID BETTER WITH THIS SEXUAL SCENE!! <3

**VOTE**
--COMMENT--
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~