Chapter 5: Embarrassment and Hideouts

A/N: MAKE SURE TO VOTE! and if you have any ideas or anything you want me to maybe add COMMENT! If you have any questions Comment them and I will try to answer them ASAP! :D

Now... ENJOY! :)

--Naruto Pov--

Panting, me and Sakura sat in my room. We were currently hiding from Kiba and possibly Shino. It was silent in my room, all except for the sounds of us trying to catch our breath. 

"I think- *Pant* we- *Pant* lost them..*Pant*" Sakura managed to say. I nodded.

Once I did finally catch my breath I asked her if she wanted a water. She said yes so I went downstairs and grabbed them. When I was making my way back, I past the living room and took a quick glance out the big window and saw Kiba, Shino, Sasuke, and Gaara. I panicked and shut all the curtains in the house. Then I remembered a spare key... OH GOSH!... Wait.. no he doesn't know it's in the side of door frame, hidden very well. 

"SAKURA! I SEE THEM WALKING UP TO HERE!!!!" I yelled in a panic. In only a few seconds she is downstairs and screaming for me to hide. I told her where a secret little rip/door is in the wall, that I made into my secret little hideout when I was younger. Its very well hidden. She nodded and ran for it. I on the other hand grabbed a couple snacks, waters and a blanket then ran for the place.

"There.." I said turning on the light in there and locking the door. 

"We are going to die..." She said panicking a little. I smiled weakly at her and took a sip of my water. We played mad libs until it was our time to die...

"Okay Okay.. read it back to me.." Sakura said. I cleared my throat and read it,

Once upon a butt

there was a butt village with a butt princess.

This buttt princess lived in a butt castle guarded by a fire breathing butt..." We were so mature! 

(My Name is Earl..)

We smiled and laughed until we heard, BANG BANG BANG!

"NARUTO!! SAKURA!! OPEN THE GOSH DANG DOOR!" A voice yelled a couple times. I clung to Sakura for dear life. Then it suddenly went all quiet.

"N-Naruto... I'm scared." Sakura whispered clinging to me too. My phone vibrated and I looked at it, It was an unknown number, calling me? I answered it.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!!" Kiba screamed into the phone.

"I'm sorry who is this?" I asked trying to play dumb.. or at least buy us some time... or stall.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI ITS KIBA INUZUKA! I WANT MY PHONE!" He yelled once more.

"Who's phone are you calling from?" He sighed and said it was Sasuke's. 

Hehe... I Have Sasuke's Number!!! <3 I quickly put it into my phone whilst Sakura talked to him.

"We will if you stop ignoring us and texting shino... 24/7!" She exclaimed and hung up. I gave her a look and she shrugged. I hugged her and unlocked the hideout door.

I quietly unlocked the door and peeked my head out, "Hellooo?" I greeted smiling. Sakura screamed, "NARUTO!! ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE!?" I lightly chuckled and threw his phone which he caught.

Kiba thanked me and walked inside. "Come in?" They all followed. My gaze was on Sasuke. DAMN he was hot.. and inside my house.

"Naruto!" A voice yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. I groaned and asked what they wanted.

"I heard your mom was smoking.. where is she?" Gaara asked. I choked on who knows what..

"Excuse me!?" I asked, hoping I heard him wrong.. He replied the same thing.. Before I could say anything a feminine voice interrupted me.

"NARUTO, HONEY! I've got more RAMEN!"

"Thanks mom! Don't come in here... please." I begged. Sasuke looked amused. I shook my head.

"What why? I got a new dress I want your opinion on...OH! you have friends!?"

My mouth hung open for a little.. "MOM! I HAVE FRIENDS!" She rolled her eyes and I looked over and saw sasuke biting his lip to control his laughter. Everyone else.. was just laughing their asses off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY IT'S KIND OF SHORT! 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SASUKE'S POV! :D 

THANKS FOR 70 READS :)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~