Chapter 25: I Own Sasuke Uchiha, So Back Off!

I love this picture ^^^

[I don't actually own him..]

--Naruto Pov--

It's been about 4 months since the whole kidnapping thing took place. Sure it wasn't an accident but I don't think Itachi meant any harm, wish I could say the same about the others. Speaking of Itachi, I haven't seen him since he disappeared when my mother broke down that door.

I sighed and rested my head on the palm of my hand, listening to whatever it is Sensei was talking about. I've never been a fan of school, especially when my friends aren't there. Right now i'm in the only class that I have with nobody and it kinda sucks..

Did I say kinda?
Oops, well I meant
REALLY

Luckily I only had about, i'd say, 2 months to go before I graduate and get out of this damn hell hole. At Least i'll be with my friends and Sasuke whilst I walk all badass out of there.

What am I saying?
I'll probably trip and fall flat on my face, but i'll still look badass!

Oh yeah, me and Sasuke haven't broken up!
Score! Longest Relationship!

We've actually grown closer since the whole kidnapping thing, now it's like he's scared to lose me again. Of course I remind him that i'm not going anywhere, it's also pretty nice to know he cares.

You know what else, ever since that day our sex life has been fucking fantastic. I don't know what happened but now Sasuke is a lot roug-

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY! Naruto let's not go into detail!

"Naruto!"

"78" I screamed falling out of my chair. I looked up to see the love of my life standing in front of me. He rolls his eyes and helps me up,

"Class is over, Naruto."

"Oh, well would you look at that. It is." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Come on it's time for lunch and i've got to tell you something." I nodded and followed him into the Cafeteria and we sat down with mine and his friends.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?"

He took a deep breath, "I think we should tell everybody about us."

"What!?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't like it when other people look at you like hey wanna fuck your brains out, only I can do that." He said emphasizing the word 'I'. I rolled my eyes,

"What if nobody accepts us?"

"Well a lot of people already have, like Shino, Kiba, Sakura, Shino, Gaara, Neji, Hinata, and Ino!" I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh.

"Fine, but if I get picked on or even punched I am done and I am moving to OHIO!" He smiled and laughed a bit,

"They won't bully you or else I will murder them."

**

"ATTENTION!" Sasuke yells to get the whole cafeteria full of Senior's attention. When they all look our way I start to have some second thoughts.

"I'm in love with Naruto Uzumaki and if you touch him or even remotely hurt him I will break your face! Are we all clear?" Everyone was shocked, causing me to smirk.

"SASUKE UCHIHA IS MINE, SO BACK OFF!" I screamed and left the cafeteria with a big smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it was kinda short. Because of the Hurricane I have no school! CELEBRATE xD
Hope You Enjoyed!
If you read these put BANSHEE In the Comments It'll be awesome :D

GO READ MY BOOK, I'm a Rebel (Kaoru x OC)

**VOTE**
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~