Chapter 21: Kushina Goes Bat Shit Crazy

If you like The Sidemen It would make my day if you were to go to Sidemen6's Profile and Read her books! <3

--Naruto Pov--

"Singing a song doesn't take very looong!
If you know where all the words belon-"

"Shut up! I'm not going to tell you again Naruto!" Itachi cut me off. I pouted and crossed my arms. I turned away and muttered,

"Meanie.." I looked over and saw him roll his eyes.

"How the hell does my brother deal with your crazy and randomness?" He asks annoyed. Even though it doesn't sound like he wanted an answer, I answered anyways.

"Well how did he deal with you and your crabbiness his entire life?"

--Sasuke Pov--

"Sasuke we've been up for like 8 million hours! I'm tired!" Kiba whined rolling over on my couch. I groaned, I have such a headache but I need to get Naruto back as soon as I possibly can!

"I think Kiba's right-" Shino started but was cut off by Sakura,

"For once in his life.." Kiba shot up and gave her a look as if saying, You bitch..

Shino rolled his eyes and sighed before continuing, "As I was saying, We've been up for hours Sasuke. I think an hour of sleep will help us better." I groaned once more.

"Fine, I guess one hour won't hurt. When One hours up BACK TO WORK!" Everyone nodded and got into a comfortable spot in the living room. I took a seat in the chair, and fell asleep..

**

When one hour was up everyone had maps laid out, calling people, and some were just crumpling up paper and playing basketball... Kiba...

"Ugh. What if we don't pull this off Sasuke?" Sakura asked with concern in her voice. I sighed and answered,

"Don't think negatively. We can't afford to. We don't know what they want with him but whatever it is we must get him back!"

We continued to plan things until kiba shouted, "HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES!!" Shino groaned and walked over to him.

"Baby, you need to help, okay? Your friend's life may be on the line here.." He told him and Kiba nodded and joined us.

"Okay let's get SERIOUS!" He shouted putting his fist in the air all dramatically. I smiled and rolled my eyes. We looked for passageways in the school, where the security guards would be, and all that junk before Kiba said,

"Wait. What about his mother? She might be worried.."

Kushina...

"That's it! Kiba you're a genius!" Sakura shouted then quickly adding, "I just said that?"

"Someone call Kushina and tell her to get down here right away!" I ordered and opened the blueprints to the school once more.

"Seriously, did I just say what I think I did?" She asks once again, still confused as ever. I roll my eyes and go back to what I was doing.

"AHA!" I exclaimed pointing to a spot on the map.

**

"Alright, bitches let's go get my fucking little boy back here!" Kushina shouted as she walks right through the door without knocking or anything. Honestly I couldn't care less if she knocked I just care for Naruto right now.

"Yeah! I agree with Mrs. Mommy!" Kiba shouts with her.

"Wait, before you go all rampage on them what the plan?" Shikamaru asked.

"Plan!? We don't need a plan I already have a plan! I'll explain on the way! Now. In. The. Car. Before. I. Beat. You. All. Understood?" Kushina tells us with a threat somewhere in there. Everyone stayed silent and nodded, following her out into the night.

"Sakura can you stay here, Please?" Shikamaru begs. She rolls her eyes and kisses his lips quickly.

"Fine but i'm calling Ino to keep me company." She crosses her arms and takes out her phone walking back inside my house.

"Alright children whom I don't know and are friends with Naruto, Sasuke, Shika, and Kiba, we all take a weapon break down the door and break their kneecaps, chanting, 'You fuck with Naruto you fuck with Mama bear and NOBODY fucks with Mama Bear and lives', Okay?"

Everyone stays silent with fear or shock, but mostly fear. This woman is crazy, in a murderous and protective way. If that's a thing..

When we get to school, I lead the way near the room that I heard everything, 4b.

"Alright this is-" I was cut off by Kushina bursting through the doorway with a.. baseball bat!?
Where did that come from!? [Haha Get it BAT shit crazy...Lol.. I need friends.=/ ]

"WHERE THE FUCK IS NARUTO!? IF YOU DON'T START TALKING IN 3 SECONDS I WILL BREAK YOU FACE IN WITH Mr. Baseball Bat! WANNA MEET HIM!? BECAUSE HE WANTS TO MEET YOU!" She threatens loudly to the two men sitting down who were pretty damn shocked. I carefully make my way into the room and so do the others.

"1."
"2."
"3."

"Alright you've had your CHANCE!" She says screaming the last part before swinging the baseball bat at the two men.

**CUTTING THE BAT FIGHTING 'CUZ LAZY**

"Well fuck lady! You didn't need to break his fucking jaw!" The man with red hair told Kushina, only making her angrier.

"Didn't need to-" She stops mid sentence and looked back at me, then continued, "Did you hear him? I didn't need to break one of the guys who kidnapped my ONLY son jaw!?"

"Hey! I thought I was your son too!" Kiba says crying into Shino's shoulder. "Mrs. Mommy no love me Shino! She no love me!"

"Where's Naruto!?" I order. I wasn't about to take this man shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Sorry I had to cut it in half! It was too long for my liking.

150+ Votes!?
1.4 K Reads!?
Almost 100 Comments!?

Oh gosh! I love you guys! <3

Remember to...
*VOTE*
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~

Ps. It did make my day! Thank you oh so ery much guys!

Stay Amazingly Amazing :)

(That's my word :D I say it all the time. Like it? I do)