Chapter 23: Four Words That The Blonde Won't Forget

A/N: Not many Chapters Left to go! 
Give me suggestions for what you would like to happen at the end in the comments! ❤

Ps. Go check out My One-shot Of SoulxMaka
and
My Other book Somethings are worth Risking HikaruxKaoru

--Naruto Pov--

I didn't know if these tears were bad or good but what he did say scared me slightly.

Was I too much of a hassle? I wonder in my head as I stare into his Onyx eyes.

"Naruto while you were.." He paused as If trying to figure out how to put it. "Gone. I realized something.."

At this point, I didn't know what was going to happen and I was terrified. I took a deep breath, "Realized what?" My voice cracking at the end. He looked up and took my face in his hands,

"I realized that," 

"That?" I asked wanting him to continue.

"That I" He took a deep breath,

"I love you, Naruto." Was all he said before pushing me back onto the couch and showering me with kisses. This time I didn't hold back the tears and I just let them go all out not caring. The Raven haired boy stopped kissing me and looked at me slightly concerned.

"Naruto-" I cut him off by bringing his lips to meet mine. When we broke apart I hugged him and whispered, 

"I love you more Sasuke.."

"Not possible." I heard him mumble into my shoulder. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. I'm so happy he didn't say what I thought he was going to or else I may have resorted back to what I used to do a couple years back.

What did I do you may ask?

Well...

That's not important..

We kissed and kissed, passionately might I add. It was just kissing until I felt his hands snake up under my shirt. I gasped and he shot his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss. 

Let's just say what had happened next left me sore the next day. ( xD )

**

I yawned and sat up. Looking around the room I was currently in, I didn't notice the raven haired boy next to me open his eyes as well.

"Morning my love." I said as I kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed back. I broke away and got up.

"Sasuke i'm going to wear your clothes.." I told him as I grabbed a few things and went into the bathroom.

"Okay." I heard him say then some shuffling of blankets. Entering the bathroom I was already naked so thats a plus?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Enjoy?

Go check out my other books! <3

**VOTE**
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~