Chapter 3: Kiba Pov

A/N: I'm doing Kiba's Pov just cause and it may be helpful for SasuNaru! :D

---Kiba Pov---

SMACK

"Ow! What the fuck!? Sakura!?" I shouted. Naruto gave me a panicked look and I just furrowed my brows and tilted my head. I went to get up of the ground when I felt a shoe or something, I looked up to see the one and only SHINO!?

"AH!" I yelled and pushed myself off the ground.

SHHHHHHHHH!

"Oh Shush yourself Marian!" I snapped. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"What the hell did you hit me for!? I thought I was your buddy!" I cried. Sakura rolled her eyes and nodded her head towards Sasuke and Shino. I cleared my throat, "Hi?"

Shino was just staring at me which I didn't know if I liked or not..

"So Shino and Sasuke here asked about who you like since they think they know who.." Sakura said. Naruto just slid down in his chair.

"O-oh.." I said. It fell silent for a few minutes until Naruto spoke up,

"Welp, i'm gonna go draw Pablo!" He grabbed his sketchbook and pencil and started to scoot away and draw. 

"H-hey Naruto Want help!?" Sakura asked.

"Wait what!? You're actually willing to help me work on Pablo!? After all this time of asking NOW you want to!?"

"So anyways, Who do you like.." Shino asks changing the subject back.

"Hm? Oh uhh.. A person?" It sounded more like a question than a damn answer. I cursed myself.

"Welp, Shino.. i'm gonna leave ya to it." Sasuke says walking over to Sakura and Naruto.

"Um.." I stood there awkwardly. It was silent but Naruto was stuttering whilst talking to sasuke then he got up and walked over to me and whispered something in my ear, "This is your chance buddy!" He grinned and backed away but not before shouting, "Don't screw it up!"

"NARUTO!" Sakura exclaimed hitting him in the arm.

"NO SAKURA!! NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE!" He shouted moving behind Sasuke. I smiled. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Shino cleared his throat.

"So I was wondering If you maybe w-wanted to go out with m-me?" I stuttered. It was pretty silent and just about the time he was to answer Sakura shouted, "GO GET 'EM TIGER!" then she made a cat noise. Everyone laughed.

"I was supposed to ask you that!" I smiled.

"I guess I beat you to it!" I paused and smiled wider, if that was even possible. "So is that a yes?" I continued.

"It's a yes." He smiled before picking me up and hugging me. " Want to go on a date tonight around 7?"

I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek before saying 'bye' and leaving with sasuke hot on his trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Boom! Two in one day :)

I feel like an awesome person right now!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~