Chapter 14: Alone With Him ;)

A/N: So None of you really answered me =/
HOLY COWLINESS!!! 700+ READS!!!! :D
MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!!
MAY? IT DOES!!!

Ps: Sorry Narwhals_Luv_Cookies!

--Sasuke's Pov--

"Stupid teacher giving me detention when I should have been with Naruto!" I grumbled walking down the street to my house. After I said Naruto I stopped and my eyes widened. It was just going to be the two of us tonight.. Thank gosh it's Friday.

I started up again and kept thinking about Naruto and what may happen tonight..

I shook my head, He probably isn't ready though, oh well I won't force him I mean we will when he's ready..

I stopped thinking about these.. weird ..thoughts as I neared my house. I unlocked my door and locked it on my way in. "Naruto!?" I called.

No Response.

I cocked my eyebrow and looked around. He wasn't in any of the rooms I checked. Maybe my bedroom? I wondered whilst opening my door. I smiled at what I saw. It was Naruto sleeping soundly cuddling with my pillow. I quietly closed the door and slipped into bed with him, and might I add we were spooning. I carefully set my alarm for 6:30 and soon fell asleep.

**

"Mmm.." I heard a voice say. I was too tired to notice it was Naruto getting up until I felt a shift and I felt a sudden sensation on my lips. I smirked and pulled him down, kissing him back. We pulled back and he had a slight blush on his face.

"Well that's one way to wake someone up." I said. He blushed even more before handing me back my... phone?

"Your alarm was going off and I almost smashed it to pieces." He told me rubbing the back of his check. I smiled and pecked his lips then got up. He yawned and asked, "Where are you going Sasu?"

"Why are you going to miss me?" He blushed and nodded. Smiling I kissed his lips once more before saying, " I'm going downstairs, want to come watch a movie with me?" His smile returned and before I knew it he was jumped on my back chanting, "Carry me Sasuke!" I laughed and carried him downstairs, letting him go softly on the couch.

"Alright you pick out a movie while I get the popcorn, okay?"

"Okay is there any certain type of movie you want to watch Sasuke?" He asked.

Damn I love it when he says my name, I shake my head. I come back with the popcorn and two sodas and set them on the coffee table. I sat down and watched Naruto put in a movie. "What movie?" I asked him. He smiles and walks over to me handing me the case.

"I chose White Chicks." I cocked my head to the side.

"I've never heard of it.."

"WHAT!?!?" He says in shock. "It's one of the best movies ever!"

"Okay. Well then let's watch it.." I said pressing play. It was a pretty good movie but Real Steel was a better movie. When I was over Naruto was curled up into my side, sound asleep. I smiled and cuddled into him.

I must have woken him up, "Mmm.. Sasuke?" I heard him say. I looked down as he rubbed his eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him hard making him gasp a little which gave me enough time to shove my tongue into his mouth. He moaned, which was a total turn on. We continued to kiss passionately until we had to come up for air.

**SEXUALNESS UP AHEAD!**
(This is my first time writing a sexual scene)

When we pulled away and caught our breath we almost immediately go back to kissing intensely. I slowly slid my hands up his shirt, causing him to gasp.

"Mm.. Sasuke~" He moaned as I started to play with his nipples. I soon felt my bulge grow, and apparently Naruto noticed. He sat back on his legs and took off his shirt revealing his chest. He didn't have abs but I didn't care, not one bit. I followed taking my own shirt off, but before we went any further I had to make sure he was ready,

"Naruto.. Are you sure?" I asked. He looked over at me and smiled.

Which can only mean good things....

"I'm happy you were concerned Sasuke! I'm pretty sure I'm ready.." He pauses and climbs on top of me. I didn't like being the bottom but I wasn't going to ruin the moment. "All I want is you.." He said in a seductive voice that had the bulge in my pants harden ever more. Well if that was even slightly possible..

I smirked and flipped us over. He pouted, probably not wanting to be on the bottom but I certainly was going to be the one on top for our first time. I kissed him pouting lips and he soon smiled and kissed back.

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he didn't grant, sadly. I took one of my hands from beside his head and started to play with his hardened nipples. He moaned and I slipped my tongue inside, exploring every inch of his mouth. His hands found their way to the button of my jeans and started to fiddle with it until it became undone. I smirked and slipped them off leaving me in only my boxers. I pulled away and he whimpered from the loss of contact.

I smirked once again and kissed his neck, leaving a mark too. Then my lips soon traveled down to his chest, next his belly, then they soon found their own way towards his jeans. He groaned as I slowly pulled his jeans down. Once they were off leaving him in just his boxers as well, I picked him up and carried him upstairs and into my bedroom. I laid him down and pulled off his boxers to reveal his hardened member.

I kissed the tip, and he gasped. I smiled and pulled my boxers off. He sat up and said, "Sasuke.. I need you.." I smirked and kissed him once more, "Okay." I went into my bedside table drawer and pulled out a condom.

"Can I put it on you?" He asked and I nodded handing him the condom. He unwraps it and slowly puts it on, making me groan. Now he smirked and laid back down. I kissed him and asked, "Are you ready? It might hurt at first but I promise you after you will feel nothing my pleasure." He nodded and gripped onto my back as I aligned myself at his entrance. I slowly slid myself into him, causing the Blonde to grip harder onto my back. I frowned and kissed him hoping it would take away some pain. After a while he told me,"Okay.. You can move." I nodded and kissed him once more before pulling out and pushing back in. I repeated this and soon he cried out in pleasure.

"S-SASUKE!! I-I'm close..." He told me and I nodded telling him I was too. I fucked him a few more times before,

"Ahh~" He said as I released into him and he released onto himself. I pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it out. After I pulled his body closer to mine and kissed him forehead, "I love you Sasuke." He said.

I smiled, "I love you too Naruto.."

He yawned and fell asleep in my arms. I pulled the covers over us and soon found myself falling asleep as well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Phew... ITS DONE THE SEXUALNESS PART IS DONE.. FOR NOW!!
ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE UP THIS WEEKEND?

**VOTE**
-COMMENT-
<FOLLOW>

~The Mafia Rainbow~